• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Presco

Detroit Lake Bass

Presco

Fishing Detroit Lake for the first time this weekend during a family reunion. Bringing up the boat to get a little fishing in. Focused on bass (CnR only), anyone have any advise on places to start looking. Don't know the lake at all, but have a Lakemaster chip. I'll scout around and find fish, but always love to talk to people that have actually fished the lake recently. Any advise or pointers would be really helpful. Thanks!

paceman

I am not really a bass fisherman but I know guys that are. They tell me that good places are the west end of Little Detroit where the river flows out. That huge shallow area and another spot to try is Dead Shot bay, that is the little lake on the SW side of Big D. You have to go under a bridge to get there. Fish the south side weed beds. There a alot of bass in Detroit Lake. I catch a bunch of them be accident smile

holmsvc

Pitch plastics along the docks on the south shore of the lake. The docks from suckers creek to the bluff are best.