• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lets see your boat

hamms-scooter

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hamms-scooter

• GlassEyeangler

• CaptainMusky

• manitobawalleye2

1990 Predator II, 60hp Mariner. New paint, graphics and fully new interior.

full-30864-10345-predatorii.jpg

full-30864-10346-predatorii_4.jpg

full-30864-10347-predatorii_3.jpg

Nice restoration JOS, looks brand new!

Yup....Great job on the restore JOS. Really sharp graphics!!

How's the V's?? Mine are good. We should have them meet sometime.

Got my trailer "chipgaurded" finally.

2010 wx1850 Skeeter full-1519-10352-imgp0067.jpg

full-1519-10353-img_1110.jpg

16' AlumaCraft with a 18 HP Evinrude.

P1010275.jpg

Jeff when did you get that. have you been brave enough to try in on the minnesota river yet.

That fury is all I would ever need! Great open layout all the things you need!

All great rigs! Love the restoration josMN! Jarrod32 is the fury like the rebel hull then? Fished by one a few weeks ago nice.

Designed as a walleye boat but converted to a muskie rig.... 1991 Skeeter S-135, 115 merc, HDS graphs, 80# Terrova/I Pilot on the bow......

Picture5595.jpg

Picture5596.jpg

035.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys! It was a lot of work, but really happy with how it came out!

Goose - where did you end up having the chipguard done? I think I called about 10 different places for you with no luck. my V's are good. My 7 yr old still acts like she's a pup, but her body is starting to show her she needs to settle down a bit......that ain't gonna happen! My 3 year old is her normal self, laid back and wants to sit on your lap all day! Anytime, lets have them meet! sweet Skeeter by the way!

Im off to our cabin for a week by park rapids, leave at 8 am tomorrow...can't wait!!! It's gonna be a scorcher!

If you dont mind me asking. Did you paint the boat your self, if not what did it run? It looks pretty good.

My buddy at work (who is our lead painter) did it for me in our booth there. The paint turned out awesome, he's very meticulous how he sprays. I did the graphics. He had the boat taped off, sanded and sprayed all under 4 hrs. Picked it up the next morning.

Yeah, I was drawn to the Fury largely because of its simplicity. Rod storage in each side, livewell and storage under the front casting platform. I've added a 55# Power Drive V2 i-Pilot, some rod holders (three holders and five mounts), and a Humminbird 597 ci DI combo with the Lakemaster chip. Not top of the line by any stretch, but a good, basic, affordable fishing rig.

Some great boats being posted. I love that Lund Fury that thing is great because it is so simple. Love it. Brad I like your Alumacraft too. I would never take that thing out on the Minnesota River, I would be much too scared to wreck that thing. The AlumaCraft is a hand-me-down from my dad but I have no way to tow it around so for the near future I will still be fishing from shore. It's a good little boat.

1983 Smokercraft ProAngler 16.5 with a 93 60hp Yamaha...and my fishing buddy, Nova. full-27374-10400-downsized_0716111504.jp

2011 Alumacraft Fisherman 160CS with 40 HP 4 stroke Yamaha.

full-29971-10365-100_3136.jpg

full-29971-10366-100_3138.jpg

full-29971-10367-100_3140.jpg

Very nice Brad!!! I own your boats big brother. Oh yeah... I sent an email to the addy listed in your signature. Hope you don't mind.

Our new boat, picked it up yesterday.

0716011941a.jpg

Shamalex, Congrats!! You're gonna love the wx1850!!

Shamalex, Congrats!! You're gonna love the wx1850!!

Had it out this morning to break in the motor and fish a little too. We love it already.

Some great boats being posted. I love that Lund Fury that thing is great because it is so simple. Love it. Brad I like your Alumacraft too. I would never take that thing out on the Minnesota River, I would be much too scared to wreck that thing. The AlumaCraft is a hand-me-down from my dad but I have no way to tow it around so for the near future I will still be fishing from shore. It's a good little boat.

Jeff,

now you understand why I am so scared to take that out on the minnesota river but I might just give in and try it sometime(July 30, you know what I am talking about). If I do get out on the minnesota with it you are more than welcome to join me. I would launch out of the chaska or shakopee access. Once I get this paid off I will probably get a G3 1656 CCJ DLX with a 60/40 Yamaha Jet outboard. that would strictly be my river rig and the alumacraft would be strictly my lake rig.

Brad

263715_1649087007207_1837939561_1055970_

It's not pretty, but it floats and it runs, and I get a few walleyes, going newer, but the savings hav'nt hit my magic number yet. I really like that Skeeter, nice rig!

Here she is. Can sure do a heck of a lot with this little boat... lake, river, cats, eyes, muskies, trolling, casting, anchoring. smile

Been a good bang for the buck after all the customization.

dscn3040.jpg

dscn3036f.jpg

All great boats, I'm going to get a pick of mine this week and throw it up here, might get a few chuckles.

Kettle

My walleye chaser!

2008 Alumacraft Fisherman 160: 16.3' center length, 25hp Yamaha 2-stroke, 55lb thrust Minn Kota

full-18579-10448-dscn1977.jpg

full-18579-10449-dscn1978.jpg

full-18579-10450-dscn1984.jpg