• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

College Hockey - 2011/2012

solbes

JT to Hakstol "Single Hakstol"

Hakstol back to JT "Pistol Style Double Hak"

It's what Dean obviously should have done back in Omaha, rather than whine about it to the media. Right back at ya.

If we're going to [PoorWordUsage] the bed, I agree its best to get it out of the way now. Difference between this years team and last years team (besides the players) is special teams. If they don't get it figured out, they will not win more than 1 game in the NCAA's.

I'm sure the Dogs have not forgotten the walloping they dook last year in the inagural game at the oil can. Extra motivation for this weekend should not be needed, but maybe it'll help. Praying for 3 or 4 points.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• solbes

• cbrooks

• scsavre

• Bear55

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it grin

Solbes is the "pistol stlye hack" is where he gives him the double hack and then he puts them in his holster kind like the old west movie's.

grin Love it! I just don't know if it can be done any better than pistol style double hakstols. There is no come back for that, you just got owned.

That would be hilarious to change your avatar Brooks. .... all 5 seconds that avatar would last ... grin

Lets just finish off the Sioux for once... Go Dogs!

grin

Oh boy it's getting to be that time of year again, avatar gambling. Internet attorney time. I'm in as this isn't predicated on my team winning. Avatars for a week, Bear you in?

If JT pulls out the Haks (single or double) Brooks has to show a pic of JT (maybe the one that has graced the front page of INCH's website? Or better yet a pic of future incident)

If the Namesaken flips the Hak (single or double), I'll show a picture of said coach. There's lots to choose from.

UMD v UND is on CBS College Sports on Friday night, 7pm. Gosh they could make it a nationally televised moment to remember.

grin

Oh boy it's getting to be that time of year again, avatar gambling. Internet attorney time. I'm in as this isn't predicated on my team winning. Avatars for a week, Bear you in?

If JT pulls out the Haks (single or double) Brooks has to show a pic of JT (maybe the one that has graced the front page of INCH's website? Or better yet a pic of future incident)

If the Namesaken flips the Hak (single or double), I'll show a picture of said coach. There's lots to choose from.

OK I'm in and I'll show the incident on my avator of JT. I hope this happens smile. Bear you are a genius. Are the odds still 3 to 1 on JT during the single? Could somebody give the odds on hak doing the double hak grin

Zero percent on the double-Hak actually happening.... 100 percent on him thinking or wanting to it it every couple of minutes... smile

Actually Now that I think about it, 2 ties would work for me in this series.

Looking at the standings in the WCHA

Minnesota.......30pts

UMD.............27pts

CC..............25pts

Denver..........24pts

UND.............22pts

UNO.............22pts

Mich Tech.......22pts

SCSU............21pts

BSU.............17pts

Wisconsin.......16pts

Mankato.........13pts

AA..............9pts

I believe SCSU is the only team left with a bye week so they probably won't get home ice for the first round series for the play in the Final Five. Look at the three way tie with UND, UNO and Mich Tech. I think Mich Tech gets the tie breaker with the most goals during the season(I think thats how they decide the tie breaker). UND and Mich Tech play each other next week which will make or break one of those teams in the battle for the number 5 or 6 spot in the WCHA. The teams I don't want to win are Mich Tech, UNO and Denver. I think UND still has a far shot at getting a 4th place finish.

Zero percent on the double-Hak actually happening.... 100 percent on him thinking or wanting to it it every couple of minutes... smile

Actually Now that I think about it, 2 ties would work for me in this series.

Unfortunately this is true, odds are actually very low for this to happen. Now if we had some audio of ice level events we would probably have to bet on who isn't dropping a few hakstols during a heated series.

Man I would love to UMD pound the Sioux this weekend, it just doens't help the Gophs all that much if it happens so I guess I will have to cheer for a boring old split.

I gonna have to cheer for Minnesota to beat Denver, thats televised national tonight. UNO and Tech, I'll go with a split that would help UND. Hoping for atleast 2 points this weekend. Go Sioux

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaIgM-Guz_8&feature=player_embedded

The call was a 5 min major for boarding game misconduct. Jason Zucker appears to be alright. I'm not so sure it should be a game misconduct on this but on the other hand the league has to protect its athletes. I thought it should have been called as charging instead of boarding. I thought boarding is when your check from behind. I guess it doesn't matter a major is a major.

Aside from the Rau hit Denver looked really good last night. Britan made some nice saves in third. Great game

Darnit Rau, leave Zucker alone, we need him on the big club! Why do guys still bring the hands up when they hit? Keep your arms down and hit the body.

2 min charging penalty is all that shoulda been. I'm get tired of these 10 minute goal reviews, especially when its not even questionable. Takes away any momentum and as a fan its just boring.

Rau gets. 1 game suspension. What a joke.

So kristo intends to injure a guy and then freaks out.....no suspension.

Blood starts pucnhing in the handshake likne.......no suspension.

Sheeze, that hit the umd guy did to the sioux player was worse.

So now peewees can't check. The ushl wantsto ban fighting. I suppose college players will be playing flag hockey in no times. I wonder if the flags can have sioux logos on them.

I see Matt Frattin in that last link I posted trying to knock Kevin wher's throw the plexiglass. His intent was to injure. I thought it was the right call. I think Rau had the same intention.IMO

If I'm wrong set me strait. maybe I'm seeing it wrong. I like the pyhiscal play. Its just different when your on the other end of the coin.

You're thinking you can get a choker fan to admit their players don't skate around under halos? Good luck with that. If we were debating a Sioux hit, I'm sure a prison sentence would have been mentioned by some wise rodent faithful by now.

2 more for the Sioux is good enough for now. Peaking at the appropriate time again?

You're thinking you can get a choker fan to admit their players don't skate around under halos? Good luck with that.

The number of Goph fans in denial are no greater or less than their sioux counterpars. Zucker probably asked Rau what kind of gloves he use, Rau gave him an up close look. Hit was clearly late and a head shot, punishment warranted.

Right shoulda been 2 games.

lol... IMO Rau's hit was late, arms up, almost looked like he intended to hurt Zucker and was a suspension necessary? I don't think so since other players from the league/all over the country have done dangerous hits or Ben Blood's punch at the handshake did not get suspended.

Gophers looked bad this weekend I thought, maybe the altitude got to them to finish the game off last night. I remember training and practicing out in Colorado Springs in 2007 at the OTC and the first two days were pretty brutal for me.

Around the league, Sounds like the Beavers played well this weekend...getting 4 points over CC! Sioux sweep as well.