• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Colin Campbell Resigns!!!

OnAFly

Finally, no more random disciplinary procedures!!! Maybe players will start to respect each other a little bit more now instead of trying to hurt each other within the rules of the game.

Does this mean that Pronger has to retire? grin

I just hope that whoever is taking over for Campbell can have some consistency in suspensions and fines. The amount of head hunting and shameless cheap shots that go undisciplined is troubling. I'd also like to see preferential treatment for the highly skilled players go to the wayside. *points finger at Crosby & Sedin twins*

Brendan Shanahan is taking over. I can't imagine that it will be any worse than CC.

Brendan Shanahan is taking over. I can't imagine that it will be any worse than CC.

Agreed, it will be interesting to see how he handles some of this stuff.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• leech~~
      Nice!   It would be great if they had some kind of brake, so you don't end up on your neighbors YouTube video going down the driveway! 😆
    • SkunkedAgain
      Last month I went searching online for a trailer jack with pneumatic tires. Instead I found the video below showing a relatively quick and easy upgrade to your existing jack:     It's worked pretty well. I definitely had to mess around with finding the right combination of spacers, washers, and locknut pressure that wouldn't bind up the wheels. However, it is a pretty sweet setup and allows me much better control. We live at the end of a half-alley. My garage faces the end so when I need to hook my boat up to the truck, I have to pull it out into my driveway and then swivel it 180 degrees to face towards the street. The handle is what really makes the difference and now the trailer jack wheels don't slide on the asphalt. Has anyone else done this conversion?
    • SkunkedAgain
      I've got a pile of crawlers ready to go - a nice side benefit of all the rain in the metro lately.   At the very least, I hope that the remaining trappers are making some better money off of the higher prices. I would think that it would be a great way for local kids to make some cash. I can see why it wouldn't make for a great way to make a living as an adult.
    • Kettle
      Went out yesterday with the sunshine. I did find crappies in the shallows on a darker stained lake with Temps at 58 degrees. They had no interest in my baits
    • gimruis
      That's part of it.  Several recent years of drought have definitely played a role.   There's other factors too.  MN does not allow importation of live bait from other states either.  That really affects the amount of golden shiners available, most of which are not trapped here.  In other words, demand exceeds supply.   Lots of bait trappers and dealers have simply hung it up in recent years.  Its hard work for not much money.  The two nearest me are both done as of last October.  They both told me its just not worth it anymore.  One of them had been there for 45 years.   My advice would be to learn how to effectively fish with artificial lures more often.  I've slowly weened myself off the use of live bait nowadays.
    • smurfy
    • leech~~
      Think the Free crawlers in the back yard are going to take a hit this summer! 🤭
    • jim curlee
      Correction, rainbow minnows are at least 75 cents each, and leeches are $60 per pound. lol 
    • leech~~
      Their coming! Was poking around southern center mn last Friday and found about 20 on a hill side, all to small to pick yet.  Spots on the GPS! 🤗
    • Kettle
      Water Temps 48-52. I tried for crappies and caught two walleye. I can't even crappie fish. 1/32 ounce jig and a tiny minnow

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.