• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Piker

Pretty Little Angel Eye

Question

Piker

I am going to LOW Saturday and am praying the Angel Eyes I ordered on 2-11 will come in by then. Anyone know for sure what the time table might be? Should I give up hope of seeing them bofore then? They are the regular Angel Eyes. Everyday I run home to the mailbox hoping, but to no good fortune. I'll check in a few minutes, but if anyone knows for sure, take me out of my misery. I've heard a ton of good things and can't wait to try them, but if I don't get them before Saturday I might have to wait until next winter frown.gif.

I wish they would give an estimated date of shipment. I ordered them here. Anyway, such is life, but if anyone knows for sure I'd appreciate it.

7 answers to this question

Capt'nJosh

Where do you live? I bought a card of them also but they didn't make it in time for my trip. They have arrived now, but I won't use them until open water, or possibly even next ice season. I'd gladly sell them to you if you live in the Metro area...

Piker

No, I'm in Fargo right now, from MN, but up North. I just have a wait and see attitude. I really want to try them, but I have my old favorites that I'll use. Thank You for the offer, I'm just mainly wondering if I might get them by this weekend. How long did your's take and did you order them from fishingmn? Thanks again. It has been 16 days. I am guessing they are back ordered since it should only be one day shipping.

Ask Rick what the status is.

I see you live in Fargo, I'm REAL close to ya and if you don't get them B4 your trip, I can loan you a couple. Email me at [email protected]

Rick

Everyone who has ordered was sent theirs today. We have some on hand, so delivery should be within 3 days for those who order now.

Piker

Thanks Guys!!!

Capt'nJosh

You should be in good shape! Do me a favor and let me know how you do with 'em?

Piker

Better late than never. Got them Friday at noon, just in the nick of time. I dropped the gold one down and caught about a 2# in a matter of seconds. I thought I was really on to something, but it slowed down. I really like them a lot, but it wasn't the hot lure. That honor went to a green/gold Buckshot. I tried a few different colors and the gold and red was probably the best of them on that day. I like the way they flutter. I'll try them again this weekend I think. BTW - I was at 16 mile reef. Talk to you guys later.