• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Red Rock Jigs

Question

Ok Fellas....
Now I got my last question answered really well (Thanks again Dave). Now I have another.... my buddies whipped out a jig they called it a "Red Rock" no one told me where they got them. They're kinda like a lipstick jig in that they tend to sit falt against the bottom of the lafe, how eer the head of the jig is almost spoon like.
I believe they're made by the Fresh Water Fishing Company- I think. I can't find this company listed any where... they seemed great and this particualr group of buddies tends to be hush-hush about killer baits. Any help would be appreciated.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• CigarGuy
      I should probably learn to use the 6+ containers of lures I have collecting dust in my tackle box. We got on a decent crappie bite the last couple of evenings and I broke out some plastics.  I caught some crappies on them ,just need to build my confidence in using them! I did notice they didn't seem to hold on to them as long as minnows!
    • PSU
      Great news, thank Skunked  
    • jim curlee
      Minnows are 50 cents each, and leeches are $50 a pound.
    • SkunkedAgain
      Absolutely. I get full bars all-along the drive from Cook to The Landing, and out into Head O Lakes bay. I can't say that I've stared much at my phone signal anywhere else besides on my way to Black Bay. We still don't get much for service there because there are a lot of steep slopes with tall trees in the way. That was expected though. The tower is definitely providing better service to the area in general IMO.
    • PSU
      Any updates on this new tower? Has it helped AT and T customers throughout the lake get better service?
    • Jetsky
      Thanks for the heads up. Cigar.
    • monstermoose78
      The price will blow your mind if they get some 
    • CigarGuy
      Went in to Lucky 7 to get some crappie minnows today. All they had were crappie minnows and fatheads. She said to call in advance for the opener, couldn't say for sure if they'd have rainbows, shiners, etc for opener!
    • SkunkedAgain
      I hope to see it and believe it next week! Nice looking crappie
    • CigarGuy
      Crappies are biting!  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.