• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
harv65

Where is

bturck

Support group is right. HI my name is Harv 65 and I too lost my fishhouse.

If I'm out with the ATV and the portable early I just tie it off to my wheeler, if the wind is heavy enought to pull the house and wheeler I sure don't wanna be in it..... crazy

harv65

Well found my fishhouse today it was in the last place I looked, of cores. Was fishing and it was kind of slow so was catching up with my corresponands. sending text two friends, and family. Hey if anyone runs across a cell phone at the bottom of the lake pick it up and text me please. Thank you Oh think i lost the rock pile.

pikechaser
crazy [PoorWordUsage]!!! must be some good stuff your smokin there harv... laugh

Red Miller

Harv......OMG!

Dylan33

Is this really happening? Someone has to be messing with us, right?

Lip'em

Um.......?

harv65

This is to real for me, not a good season for me yet, but I am keeping my hopes up it can only get better. Ok I am nervus maybe not! That's why I keep trying.

ozzie

ummmmmm.......what?????

Dylan33

ummmmmm.......what?????

+1

leech~~

This is to real for me, not a good season for me yet, but I am keeping my hopes up it can only get better. Ok I am nervus maybe not! That's why I keep trying.

harv65, are you fishing by yourself or are there others you are fishing with? Maybe you can meet up with someone on this forum which may help you with getting on some fish out there and maybe getting over the nervousness you are feeling. No reason to feel that way when you should be having some fun. Take care and have a good rest of the season out there. Also, as some one had suggested a cheap GPS is a good thing to have to find your way back and forth out on that big lake from shore and to the house when a storm can kick up. Good Luck again. smile Leech~~.

scott b

I'll share my special problems if you share yours harv.

ERdeerhunter

My wife once called the cops when she walked out of a mall and couldn't find the car, thought it was stolen. That parking lot was a lot smaller than Mille Lacs, I can understand it happening if you are not familiar with the lake.

Rymann

BWAHAHA...You are my hero Harv!!! Seriously though....Are you alright buddy?

harv65
eekeekeekeekAlways in a go mood no matter what happens, it just makes go stories later.

Dylan33

eekeekeekeekAlways in a go mood no matter what happens, it just makes go stories later.

??????? laugh

Tom Buckles

Wow, what is happening? Im lost

Whopper Stopper

This has gone viral.

WS

Red Miller

Viral!?!?! Is that what you kids call it??

It is beginning to look more and more like someone is jerking our chain.

Genofish

+1

thatoneguy

There"s a pundit named Jim Treacher who used to do this kind of thing on political sites. He would create sock puppets and type outrageous and hilarious comments under the false names. Some of the stuff was comedy gold.

Red Miller

Although this thread has devolved into who knows what..there is still one question I had, that need an answer. Hennepin Isle, is it seagulls, bird [PoorWordUsage], or white rocks?

TRZ II

It is what you think it is, feces. Just like what old 65 is full of.

leech~~

Although this thread has devolved into who knows what..there is still one question I had, that need an answer. Hennepin Isle, is it seagulls, bird [PoorWordUsage], or white rocks?

Both, Henn and Spirit are cr%p bleached! wink

Red Miller

So your saying, not good places for a shore lunch.. laugh

leech~~

So your saying, not good places for a shore lunch.. laugh

Maybe now but not in the summer! Then their white and smell also wink

harv65

No all this has happened this season. I am going to try it again this weekend. the only thing that will happen is catching fish . I HOPE!!!

riverwalker

Harv where did you go? You said you were running for bait and if you weren't back in an hour and 1/2 I was supposed to pack up and meet you by the big pile of rocks. You never showed up? I would have called you but you left your phone in the "porty". I knew I'd find you here so if you want your phone, house, and whatever back, you better meet me at the pile of rocks on Saturday. And yes it is bird [PoorWordUsage] on that rock pile. Even with the snow it smells horribly. Don't go fishing with Harv...65 isn't age it's IQ....hahaha....This post had me laughing I had to add something...

Harv65Porty

Lost my fisherman by a pile of rocks, somewhere west of Big Point. HELP ME. I'm empty and cold...

Red Miller

harv, So how much of the gear is actually accounted for? Lost ice shack...ooookay. Dropped the cell phone down the hole...yaaaa, I can buy that. My buddy and I were sitting in my "portable" one day. The wind was blowing outside. We were tipping a few in the "portable". Then suddenly, clink clink...a horizontal support pole popped off, tipped down to an open hole, then fully dislodged, and then "clink clink clink" down the hole it went. With a lightning fast reaction time (5.8 seconds) I turned just in time to see it commit itself to the briney deep! It all happened so fast. I had to go outside and pea. Moral of the story...I wish my "porty" had a " potty".

Rick G