• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SHED HUNTING THREAD - PICs INCLUDED

WalleyeChamp

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TonkaBass

• lungdeflator

• matchset

• WalleyeChamp

I picked up a smaller 4 pt side tuesday for my first shed of the year. I think its the earliest I have picked one up

just got 4-5 inches of snow the last couple days/nights. probably did a good job of covering up already dropped antlers but hopefully some bucks are holding on and those will show in the snow

anyone finding any? I havent been out looking for a couple weeks but my buddy found a really nice one in his backyard the other day

a friend found a set last weekend in his back yard and has them put on the wall. would like to post them but dont know how to.

can e-mail them to someone to post. thanks.

a friend found a set last weekend in his back yard and has them put on the wall. would like to post them but dont know how to.

can e-mail them to someone to post. thanks.

full-9846-16915-untitled.jpg

first either scroll down or click reply box then click on the red squared icon and you will be able to browse photos from your computer to load pics.

full-35274-17046-dscn0908.jpg

full-35274-17047-dscn0912.jpg

A minnesota matched set found last year, 24 scorable points, 9 on right and 15 on the left. right side measures 111 4/8 and the left is 129 2/8. final score 225 3/8 thats without an inside spread. Haven't found this years set off him yet.

Have you guys been finding any latley? Went out this weekend and I didn't find anything by no means an expert but was wondering if the majority of the deer have dropped yet? What do you guys think.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

full-18444-17242-resampled952012_02_0595

A friend found this last weekend.

\the sky is falling the sky is falling!! ;>)

sweet moose shed! I think its 50/50 on shed bucks around bemidji. but in ND i would say close to 100% are still carrying as of last weekend

Very not typical for my area. By this time last season I had picked up 8 sheds, and was seeing shed bucks on a regular basis. This year every buck I have seen has horns, and I have found none in all my best spots that prove out year after year.

We have land near Rochester. This year is typical for our area. Bucks really don't seem to drop till the first week of March sometimes we have had pictures on camera around March 15th with small bucks still carrying.

Seen a heard of about 30 deer tonight in a corn field near Waterloo IA. bucks had their head gear on yet! One was 140ish. Any time now!