• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Gopher game postponed

scsavre

The Gopher game got pushed back until sunday at 4pm. So if you are making the trip from Duluth, you can wait until sunday to drive through this mess.

Now what the heck am I going to do all night. My comcast doesnt show all the other games like Direct TV did.

Ill try that out. I liked when I had Dtv. I got Sioux games, cloud, duluth and Bemidji. There are games on my guide channel but I doubt i get them.

I guess I can just snow blow my driveway all day and night.

Pretty decent amount so far. NOt sure what they are officially saying. I bet there was 7 inches on the drive this morning and maybe another 5 again now. Its so darn windy that it is hard to tell if its snowing that much or blowing. Kinda funny though, there are about 75 ducks in the neighbors yard, they get up to fly and the wind knocks them right back down. They get up and circle to land again and they are missing and hitting the snow banks too. Combinaiton of the wind and white out I guess.

Yuck. Keep that stuff down there. Hopefully Solbes didn't drive down there yet but I have a feeling he left already. That doesn't help the ice situation on the lakes either. I wander if the UND game will be postponed.

Naw, but we were close to leaving. My wife logged onto a U of M website. I wanted to get there early and get our drink on. A 4pm game on Sunday will not make that any fun, but I am kinda glad we don't have to drive in this stuff. We've got at least 12" here, maybe 14". Some drifts out there were taller than my 3 year old. I spent an hour blowing out our driveway and some neighbors.

Dogs were a little flat last night and got steamrolled by Patterson. I thought he looked really good. I enjoyed watching the two power play goals, especially the beauty shot from Faulk that ripped the water bottle. Good goaltending can trump everything else, though. Congrats to the Gophers. Scott

I cant believe the UND game was postponed too. I suppose they dont want those crazy Sioux fans driving in this snow, theyd be too tempted to whip cookies in the parking lots etc.

So did the vikes get postponed because of the snow on the dome, or did the league want to give a playoff team a day off to rest?

I can't beleive you married a UND graduate. You must have to sleep on the couch during the UND Gopher series. laugh

Good game between UMD and Minnesota right now. If the Gophers pull this off...I don't know what to think of that team.

UND just scored an EN to seal the sweep. Sioux in first place going into the 2nd half of the season. Halfway through the season Scott are you feeling the pressure on our bet yet?

I won that bet a long time ago when maine swept UND. It was only Bear that agreed to that conference series only stuff. My post must have been deleted when I said all games no matter what conference,,......

Gophs tied with 7 minutes left and get a joke of a call for a 5 minute major. Glad we got out of there with a tie.

THis team is all over the place. Not sure if they are getting better, worse, luckier or what.

Really. Come on. Thats Busch league Scott.

Since I got you on here looking a shotgun for upland. I'm looking at the Benelli Monifideo(sp) or Berretta Xplor. You know anything about these two?

Gophers played pretty well this weekend. They took advantage of the ice sheet and had some stretches where they completely dominated play. I can't believe we only scored one in that 2nd period yesterday though. Patterson should get some credit this week.

Our PP was pretty dreadful yesterday. Missing Dylan Olson already on the point and he's only been gone one game. Play from our 2nd line was pretty sparce and we clearly chose the wrong #6 blue-liner this weekend. All things they better address in the next 2 weeks. That non-conf UND game will be big for pairwise as they are currently locked up. Chris, who did UND lose to the world juniors? I hope at least 2 guys smile

There will be some big shakeup in the rankings and there should be. We did not play like a #2 team out there this weekend. I think this team needs to come back to earth and refocus for the 2nd half. All of our big weekend series are at home, so that helps (single UND game, UofM, UW, and UNO).

I agree with you guys, not sure what to make of the Gophers right now, did UMD play poorly or did we play well? Hard to tell but I am really liking they way Patterson is playing, talk about stealing some goals.

Chris, who did UND lose to the world juniors? I hope at least 2 guys smile

Derek Frobort and Brock Nelson will be lost to Jrs so far. There will be more cuts coming for the Jr team so who knows.

Either of those guns are pretty sweet. I havent held the Barretta, actually Im not even sure who carries that one. I have a buddy who was talking about the "light" version of it though.

I have always been a benelli so I tend to lean that way, but I am impressed with the Barretas. I was playing with one of those Teknys and that was really nice.

My buddy has a silver Montelfeltro and that thing was a good gun too. I think they are all one company now, all owned by Baretta.

I shoot a super black eagle, but my dad owns it, So i have been in this same dilema as you here. Not sure what to get. I have looked at some of the over unders too. Awesome guns, but I dont know if I am that cool yet. I know I dont want to go back to my BPS>

Thanks for the reply. Benelli SBE seems to be the most popular auto. I don't want to have the same gun as everyone. I'm definatly not cool enough for a overunder. I'm with you not getting BPS or 870. Choices...I'll just see what I can get the best deal on. Thanks again.

Go Sioux