• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

So far I am at 4.98" at Kelly Lake. (From wed afternoon to 6am Thursday) My dock is 1/2 under water. More rain today.

Anyone else?

Sorry to hear about any wet basements.i went thru that

in spring.For the finished ones i found out that if you really

get after drying it out with shop vac,box fans,& heat + 2 dehumidifiers,

you still have to rip up the carpet & toss the pad.it'll start to mold in

less than a week.I was able to save the carpet tho.Good luck home-owners.

heres what owatonna's morehouse park looks like if any of y'all are familiar with it, straight river.

morehouseflood1.jpg

the dam area & walk bridge.

morehouseflood.jpg

then this is mineral springs park here also, maple creek.

mineralsprings.jpg

Wow, I saw a picture of Morehouse on the weather channel.

I heard Le Sueur got 15-16 inches. Crocker's Creek, Whitewater Creek (Waterville), and the Cannon were FLOWING! The Minnesota will go higher than it did this spring.

its up even higher now, owatonna is really tore up in many areas. alot of homes are toasted & had to be evacuated. never seen flooding like this here ever.

heres another view of morehouse park. the dam is under that bridge somewhere.

morehouse5.jpg

Yes, not good at all. I am lucky to be on high ground, and do feel for those that are not. A very good friend of mine has been working 48 hours straight down in owatonna.

I have 2 kids here from a family in o-town that their house was flooded. They are getting a good nights sleep.

A big Shout out to my wife and her company for helping supply the OPD and OFD with food today.

Yes, not good at all. I am lucky to be on high ground, and do feel for those that are not. A very good friend of mine has been working 48 hours straight down in owatonna.

I have 2 kids here from a family in o-town that their house was flooded. They are getting a good nights sleep.

A big Shout out to my wife and her company for helping supply the OPD and OFD with food today.

U the man Bunt!

We had in the neighborhood of 12". The sump pump did it's job and I left for work Thursday feeling pretty confident we would be fine but 1/2 hour after I got to work my wife called and said the sewer was backing up through a shower and the floor drains. We got all of the carpet ripped out and got fans and dehumidifiers going now and hopefully we can get it put back together so the daughter can have her room back.

Ended up just over the 7" mark in Dundas. Never seen the Cannon River flow like this, my Mom & Dad always told me about the 1965 flood, just heard this is almost like it.

lake Tetonka is a sad sight! almost all the docks r under the water! a few floatin away pontoons here n there like Lil jeff n big jeff, also heard of a few on tetonka.

jefferson didn't have any pontoons floating away. you're exaggerating

ok let me clarify, there was 3 pontoons floatin around or beached already on lil jeff as of thursday night. Big Jeff thursday night had 2 bigger aluminum fishing boats off of thier lifts.(not pontoons)(sorry for the confusion jigmaster) andd my buddy's buddy had his pontoon float away on tetonka.

Is that BETTER?

tell that to the guy on shattucks point on cannon lake has a hole about 2X4 in one of the toons on his I actuallly got to drive the boat right over the top of one submerged dock on tetonka

ok let me clarify, there was 3 pontoons floatin around or beached already on lil jeff

I fished there on monday and didn't see any pontoons floating around the lake. Beached is a different story. Jefferson chain came up about a foot. It'll be good for the lake in the long run. No state of emergency there. The Cannon and Tetonka of course are a different ball game.

Just checkin the docks I have to get out yet on tetonka, I would say the lake is up at least 2 ft. Hawkeye?

that should be bout normal though?

For this time of year its to high. We will have alot of shore line that will get pushed up this winter with high water and the ice pushing the banks. The water hasn't been this high since the spring of 2003 and the summer of 1997

With the high water, I hope boats would please slow down. If not to help the shoreline, so they can see the logs, trees, landscape timbers and all the other junk thats floating around out there. I have seen one boat hit a log that it put a good size hole in the boat, that ended their day fast.