• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any northshore fishing reports

Heading to Winni later this week end through the middle of next week and plan on fishing along the northshore. How has the fishing been in that are lately and where would you start out? I would think it is a jig/minnow bite fairly shallow. Also if/when the wind kicks up we will fish in Cutfoot any walleye or crappie success there? Thanks, will let you know how we do.

Fished the north shore on Sunday fishing was great lots of fish in there right now. Tue fished Cut Foot fishing was also good in there. The crappies have made it out to the 30 foot of water range and the bite was good yesterday.

i'm not much of a crappie fisherman but gf wants to fish them

we'll be up the better part of next week

when you say they moved to 30 ft

are they suspended out there??

i'm presuming you talking the cutfoot

they were going real good up at 3rd river in bout 7-8 ft

labor day week end.. to many boats didnt want to push my way into the school

might have upset some people..lol

help me out here need to keep the little lady happy!!!!!!!!!!!

Gregg I have been getting them in Cut Foot, if you want to send me a email I will give you some more details without posting it here. Otherwise I have been looking for the big schools and fishing them with 1/8 jigs and minnows getting a few in each school and moving on to the next. Staying over them with the wind has been the tough part.

Fished the 3rd river flowage area this last thurs thru sat.

We did find a few crappies but with water temps around 57 they seem to be moving out.

We did pound some nice perch just off of those reed beds.

Picked some walleyes on the far side of Mallard point in that 8-10 fow snap jiggin jigs and fatheads.

Winnie10100.jpg

Worked the north end of cutfoot a bit and saw the crappies suspended ,but the bite was super slow.I'm sure that will pick up soon.

ryan p

i'll drop you line maybe like sunday night or monday depending

on when we going to head up so its current info if you happen to get back up there this week end

Fished Winnie Monday and Tuesday, 3 guys jig and a minnow, larger rainbows were the best. On Monday fished from 9 am until the wind blew us off at about 3, kept 16 (14"-16 3/4")threw back a few over the slot and also kept a few big northerns as well. Had a big fish meal that night and tuesday finished out our limit, slower action though. Most of our action was from Highbanks to the south and all in about 8 feet of water. We tried the northshore and cutfoot with little success. There were a number of boats that did well in cutfoot, but we just don't know where or how to fish it. All in all, along with the grouse hunting, it was the best fall trip we've had in years,

Fished Monday and Tuesday the best action we found was near Stoney Point 8'-10', good perch bite with some nice keeper eye's mixed in. If you find the spot bring lots of minnows. Minnow type really didn't seen to matter, Monday night we were down to crappie minnows and were still getting good action. Anyone know what all those boats were doing on the Cutfoot side of the Gap on Tuesday? It looked like they were fishing in some deep water...Maybe on some crappies? I watched for a while but didn't see much action.

RYAN

You been out lately

I'm headin up tommorrow afternoon will probably be there the better part of the week at the rv and fishing weather permittin

at reichens stop by have a beer we'l [PoorWordUsage] some

look for the yar craft should maybe be about the only one in the park

i 'll have this with me but will hafta run over to the gosh dam to get online

i hoping to get after a little of everything walleyes northerns crappie even sunnies if i can find some nice ones

Gregg was out thurs fishing was ok fished the weeds on the north end and some rocks on the west side it seems like the fish dont want to bite good until after the sun gets up for awhile 12 or 1:00. As to the crappies they are down there but chould not get them to bite. I am going to try to get back out Sunday I will keep my eye out for you I am in a all black lund with a tiller.

ok cool

i should be hitting the road here shortly

should be out there some where tomorrow

probably start out after gators

kinda on that point headin into macacity i seem to catch alittle of everything in there

looks like the weather is going to be nice the next few days..all week really

white yar craft w/white 150 e-tec on it

Anyone know what all those boats were doing on the Cutfoot side of the Gap on Tuesday? It looked like they were fishing in some deep water...Maybe on some crappies? I watched for a while but didn't see much action.

They fishing for bluegills, been going on now for awhile!