• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

DNR Deer registration issues

92python

Anyone else have any troubles?

Tried calling to register a deer, was told there were technical difficulties and was transferred to an outsourced group that asked me what state I was from. They tried to get my deer registered and said I had to take it to a station. They then tried via the web interface and again got a message that i had to take it to a station.

I found a good signal, and used my Droid to get onto the website and got the same error message. Tried calling again and was told there were still technical difficulties.

Took it to a station and they got an error stating my deer was already registered......

Like the idea, worked during Turkey season, but there seem to be a few bugs.

I got the same message at first and I was connected to a messaging service that registered it and gave me the confirmation number. The whole process took about two minutes. I was very satisfied.

be thankful that you can at least use a phone or internet. Here in AZ, the gfd cannot figure out how to use online registration or purchase of tags to save their life.

I can't remember exactly what time, but I registered one on Sunday am on-line and didn't have any issues. I was very happy with the way it went.