• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

RV Resort Suggestions

TallPaull

I am looking to take a trip up to Mille Lacs in a week or so to check out some RV resorts on the lake. Does anyone have any suggestions on nice reports on the lake where you can sign up for a season to keep an RV? Any information is appreciated!

We have seasonal sites available at Fisher's Resort. Located 1 mile south of Malmo on Hwy 47. More sites are being added this fall for the 2011 season but we do have some sites available now. If you put a deposit down for the 2011 season you can put your rv on the site this fall and leave it all winter. If you have any questions give us a call.

appledorns looks very nice but the lack of a harbor deters me. I would hate pulling the boat in and out in and out. If they ever build a nice harbor/wind break with docks to leave the boat in the water I would def. move there.

Actually most of the people that are here like the service of our boat launch, in fact that is one of the major reasons that several of our tenants are here

We will never build a breakwall/harbor as we are a very family orientated place and one of our greatest assets is our beach. The minute you build a breakwall/harbor you lose that as it starts to silt in and grow weeds frown

sometimes its hard to find the perfect place

we have a RV up on real close to winnie

i was right on the lake and docked the boat at the resort

but it was 500$$$ a yr + 2400$ for the RV

very nice place but we were paked in like sardines

i could step off my deck on to the hood of the nieghbors truck

didnt really like that part

now i'm in a park off the lake for 1000$ a yr

and big lots..at the price i'm going to rent the lot next to me so nobody moves in grin...i trailer bout 5 miles to the landing

to fish...doesnt bother me in the least good landing easy in..easy out

if you know how to unload and load your boat shouldnt be a deal breaker for a nice place

i've never been there but have heard NOTHING BUT GOOD about the place

and the owner

if he has that good of launch business thats a big bonus..probablyknowledgalbe drivers that would point you in the right direction of the fish...fishing can change a bunch in a week

just my thoughts hard to find the perfect scernio!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Rivergroup
      Heading up to LV a week from today with the kids. Any advice for us? Staying on the West side but open to traveling if the weather permits.   The way the last few weeks have gone, might stay for good!!!
    • leech~~
      Do have Wi-Fi in your house. Your going to need that to work with any of the cameras that send a signal and video to your phone.  Hardwire is the best but battery power workers well for about two months then you have to pull them and recharge them.  It is nice to sit on a beach in Key West and keep an eye on your house when gone! 👌
    • smurfy
      SO.......you dont think the BEWARE OF WIFE sign is sufficient???? 😂😄   seriously.......i'm no help!!!!
    • Dash 1
      With all the craziness in the world I’m looking at getting an outdoor security camera setup for my home. Anyone have ideas on what works well without a huge cost  and easy to do . Or is it better to go with a company to set it up.  We have recently had copper thefts in the area at farmers fields and bin sites and I know it will only gat worse as these things always do. I probably want something that hooks up to my phone as well and wondering if there is a good one with either battery life or if wired is better. Any thoughts are welcome. 
    • SkunkedAgain
      Aren't they the ones that ran into problems about illegal bait? Anyone know how that turned out?
    • chaffmj
      You launch on Moose Lake to get to the motorized portage. It's called Prairie portage. To get to the portage you put in at Moose Lake. From Moose you go into Newfound Lake. From Newfound you go into Sucker Lake. On Sucker is where Prairie portage is. There is a dock on the American side and on the Canadian side there is big sign welcoming you to Canada. Latourell's Resort runs the portage and the cost for the portage is $40 for a round trip.
    • mulefarm
      Will that blond haired kid have that cool little orange boat in the show this weekend? Saw him driving around by Muskego Point a few times this summer.
    • smurfy
      Hey  stranger!!👌
    • delcecchi
      Nope, there are parts of Basswood that allow motors.   Entry is from Fall Lake, and there is (I think) a motorized portage.   It is really popular in the spring...
    • smurfy
      had that happen last year on a lake. doing pretty good with sunfish till momma 2 youngins showed up........we moved!!!!🥴 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.