• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

night time trolling around federal dam

I am headed to the federal dam area this week and plan on doing some night time trolling with the full moon. I have never fished the area before and would like some advise. General areas and depth to start would greatly be appreciated. Also, is there any threat of the lake turning over this week?

I'll be up there this weekend for the first time. Camping. Looking at a map there's a big flat all along the east shore. 10 to 15 then it drops. I'm gonna start there. Will be in a older silver alumacraft tiller.

Gotta gut feeling you're going to do just fine...have fun and don't forget fresh batteries for your flashlight...

sweet. was wondering if anyone was gonna reply to this thread! its my birthday so one would think luck will be on my side.

pmedic if you see us come say hi. we'll have beer!

Loof for a solo fisherman in a red Lowe catching all the fish south of the river (a good ways)...I'll be there Friday morning. Good luck

I have had good success around sugar point and battle point and 5 mile point too which is closer to federal dam. Trolling #5 raps in 5 - 10 fow.