• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The definition of insanity

Steve Foss

Now, I've liked Favre's playing for a long time, especially when he was winning games for the Pack.

But this is just darn funny! gringrin

haha, that's pretty good

I think though mostly what it shows is that he's played in TON more playoff games than any other QB.

I think though mostly what it shows is that he's played in TON more playoff games than any other QB.

Not sure about the stat, but agree with the assessment. smile

Joe Montana 23 16-7 .696

Tom Brady 18 14-4 .778

Terry Bradshaw 19 14-5 .737

John Elway 21 14-7 .667

Brett Favre 24 13-11 .542

Troy Aikman 15 11-4 .733

Roger Staubach 17 11-6 .647

Bart Starr 10 9-1 .900

Kurt Warner 13 9-4 .692

Donovan McNabb 16 9-7 .563

Jim Kelly 17 9-8 .529

Peyton Manning 18 9-9 .500

Ben Roethlisberger 10 8-2 .800

Jim Plunkett 10 8-2 .800

Steve Young 14 8-6 .571

Dan Marino 18 8-10 .444

brett made the packers franchise, bart and lombardi didn't. just goes to show you can't change a persons way of thinking or doing things, their brain works the way it works. just like trying to make peterson tuck the ball away.

That video is only funny now that he's gone and didn't he throw like 6 picks in that 2001 Rams game? I was at that 2002 Falcons game. 4.gif

And nonteepical, you're wrong there. The Packers were selling out Lambeau long before Brent got there and continue to sell out since he's been gone.

Well, the Packers were a big deal among football fans nationally in the '60s, when Lombardi and Starr led the team to all those national championships/Super Bowls. I was a kid in LaCrosse then and remember much of that. There was less hype and sensational national TV reporting, and of course no Internet, but as much as any football team could be a household name, the Packers were.

The Pack was far more successful back then than they were with Brett Favre. If it appears that Favre "made" the Packers, it's just the times that have changed, and of course memories among non-Packer fans that are short. smile

Favre RE-made the Packers into winners, they were a laughing stock for 20+ years until he came around. Packer fans should be glad Glanville didn't like him, or else the Falcons probably would have never gotten rid of him.

BTW- That Rams pick was a really really bad throw. Yowza

Brent with a QB rating today of 44.3. grin

Heard a rumor that the Vikes were looking at trading AP to the Packers but the Packers nixed the trade because the Vikes insisted on them taking Favre back.

4.gif

Favre RE-made the Packers into winners, they were a laughing stock for 20+ years until he came around. Packer fans should be glad Glanville didn't like him, or else the Falcons probably would have never gotten rid of him.

Yup, I agree. Green Bay fandom was sorely tested for a coupla decades before the Favre resurrection. I think he had a little help, though. smilesmile