• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Most Sacks?

LMITOUT

Who ends up with the most sacks at the end of the regular season?

Right now Clay Matthews and his most awesome hair has 3 and Jerry Allen has 0, although Jerry is leading the DUI count, 3-0, which will be tough to beat in the next 16 weeks.

i think matthew is gonna have a monster year of he stays healthy, Dom is gonna be sending him on blitzs nonstop i tink my guess he will have 12-14 sacks at the end of the year

Mathews will lead the league in sacks and will push for the NFL record if he can stay healthy and on the field...book it!!

I see it more in the 12-15 sack range. Teams will start scheming to stop him. You should see Jenkins and Jones numbers go up, as neither one got a sack in the first game. I think they should give Zombo more reps in passing downs as well. It was nice to see Raji get in there and reek some havoc, that's what they saw when they drafted him.

I wish someone would pin Matthews down and cut his hair off with a buck knife. Hard to believe when he looks in the mirror he actually sais to himself "yea this is looking good".

My guess is that Clay Matthews would get in the 15 range and Jerry would be in the 10-12 range in which 8 of them will come in meaningless games, just like last year

Im more exciting to watch Jake Long put on a clinic on how to man handle an "elite" NFL D end tomorrow

Hard to believe when he looks in the mirror he actually sais to himself "yea this is looking good".

It's 10x better than that ridiculous mullet the hillbilly had.

Matthews is a total rockstar. beavisnbutthead.gif Thor will be bringing the hammer this season!

I didnt know the vikings played a meaningless game last year.....

They played a few meaningful games last year but your boy Jerry failed to show up...

Just following the tread started by the GREAT Limit

Just like my predition, Jake Long man handles Jerry like a rag doll all day, i believe jerry had 1 sack today but it more looked like Henne tripped over jerrys finger while he got pancaked yet again

well ill change my number a little but dont think he will get the record mainly because like said before teams will figure out how to block him but allow someone else to go free. Dudes a beast 15 sacks my new number:D

• 2 weeks later...

Updated

Clay Matthews and his long blonde flowing locks: 7 sacks in 4 games = 1.75 per game

Jared Allen and his so uncool calf rope deal: 1 sack in 3 games = .3333333 per game

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Rivergroup
      Heading up to LV a week from today with the kids. Any advice for us? Staying on the West side but open to traveling if the weather permits.   The way the last few weeks have gone, might stay for good!!!
    • leech~~
      Do have Wi-Fi in your house. Your going to need that to work with any of the cameras that send a signal and video to your phone.  Hardwire is the best but battery power workers well for about two months then you have to pull them and recharge them.  It is nice to sit on a beach in Key West and keep an eye on your house when gone! 👌
    • smurfy
      SO.......you dont think the BEWARE OF WIFE sign is sufficient???? 😂😄   seriously.......i'm no help!!!!
    • Dash 1
      With all the craziness in the world I’m looking at getting an outdoor security camera setup for my home. Anyone have ideas on what works well without a huge cost  and easy to do . Or is it better to go with a company to set it up.  We have recently had copper thefts in the area at farmers fields and bin sites and I know it will only gat worse as these things always do. I probably want something that hooks up to my phone as well and wondering if there is a good one with either battery life or if wired is better. Any thoughts are welcome. 
    • SkunkedAgain
      Aren't they the ones that ran into problems about illegal bait? Anyone know how that turned out?
    • chaffmj
      You launch on Moose Lake to get to the motorized portage. It's called Prairie portage. To get to the portage you put in at Moose Lake. From Moose you go into Newfound Lake. From Newfound you go into Sucker Lake. On Sucker is where Prairie portage is. There is a dock on the American side and on the Canadian side there is big sign welcoming you to Canada. Latourell's Resort runs the portage and the cost for the portage is $40 for a round trip.
    • mulefarm
      Will that blond haired kid have that cool little orange boat in the show this weekend? Saw him driving around by Muskego Point a few times this summer.
    • smurfy
      Hey  stranger!!👌
    • delcecchi
      Nope, there are parts of Basswood that allow motors.   Entry is from Fall Lake, and there is (I think) a motorized portage.   It is really popular in the spring...
    • smurfy
      had that happen last year on a lake. doing pretty good with sunfish till momma 2 youngins showed up........we moved!!!!🥴 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.