• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

First Robin Hood Shot!

AuggieDawg11

Practicing in my back yard today and hit this at 15 yards. At first, I was bummed when I heard my arrow crack but when I saw the result I was excited. Good excuse to pick up some more arrows!

full-23100-1178-59387_435038149450_50801

full-23100-1179-61129_435038359450_50801

Congratulations. It's kind of like an archers hole in one. And to think it only cost $10.

I have to confess, though, that if I never get one that I'll somehow survive the emotional pain of not being admitted to such an exclusive group.

Yeah, the first one's pretty cool, congrats! smile However every one from here on out is just an expensive lesson on why to shoot 5 spot targets. mad

every one from here on out is just an expensive lesson on why to shoot 5 spot targets. mad

x2 They are even more impressive if your intention was to hit that other arrow not just by luck, if that is what you want to call it!

The robin hood is kind of cool, but from the looks of it, you might want to adjust your sights. You are missing consistently (unless you had a black void spot picked out).

I never said that I did this intentionally. It was pure luck. I was aiming for the white spot above the arrows using my 15 yd pin. The target may have been a little further out than that, I don't have a range finder. Just thought it was a cool picture and shot.

I never said that I did this intentionally. It was pure luck. I was aiming for the white spot above the arrows using my 15 yd pin. The target may have been a little further out than that, I don't have a range finder. Just thought it was a cool picture and shot.

Oh, it is cool. I didn't mean to come off as a "_____" or a "_____". Just observing that you are consistently hitting the same spot, but the spot wasn't on a "spot" on the target. Thought you could maybe move your pin because you are clearly shooting tight groups.

I bet in the future to save money you'll start shooting to different parts of the target with that good of grouping!

Oh, it is cool. I didn't mean to come off as a "_____" or a "_____". Just observing that you are consistently hitting the same spot, but the spot wasn't on a "spot" on the target. Thought you could maybe move your pin because you are clearly shooting tight groups.

I bet in the future to save money you'll start shooting to different parts of the target with that good of grouping!

No worries, bud! wink

Great shot, no matter how it happenens!

I got one at a 3D shoot a couple of years back while shooting with some guys I met there and happen to Robin Hood another gentlemens Ted Nugents Zebra Striped arrow, it was so cool for me, he even got a pretty good chuckle, I did thank him for giving me a spot in the kill zone to aim at. laugh