• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Watefowl Product Reviews

Let everyone know about the new product(s) you have purchased this year and how they preformed in the field. They don't have to be new to the market and can be new to you. Also, if you have questions about something that you are contemplating buying, whether it be apparel, decoys etc, post them here and get some opinions from others.

New Products I have purchased for this year are:

"The Closer" by Flagman (bought a half dozen) - I haven't been out yet to try them but my buddies used them over the weekend and they really add some action to the spread if there is any wind.

Drake Wader Pants - sick and tired of the bottoms of my pants bunching up when wearing waders. The stirups on them should keep this from happening.

Remote controls for my spinners to use while hunting in Canada. What can I say I am lazy and got sick and tired of trying to turn them off when honkers show up.

New to me:

1448 Jon boat package.

New 1600 Series Beavertail blind complete with 2 dog doors, rolls of Ghillie grass mats and green Ghillie bundles. I just need customize the blind with the grass before opener now. I hunt lots of bodies of water where there isn't always dry land to hunt from and cover is sparse. Bring on the late season with comfort inside this blind. This also folds out of the way in seconds, and is also easily removeable from the boat.

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg