• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

fishing in the anoka county area

Hey i live in Coon rapids, and was just looking for some tips on any nice bites this time of year, my cousin is coming to stay with me, and i'd love to get him catchin some fish. I dont exactly care what kind of fish, but i usually fish for bass, pike, crappie or carp. any tips would be awesome! Good luck to yall

Try the dam in CR, was there a week ago and caught smallmouth,drum,redhorse,and even a walleye. Plain hook and a crawler on the bottom near the last parking lot. Good luck!

sounds good, ya i fish on crooked lake quite a bit off the fishing pier, but usually not much other than tiny sunnies. ya i actually fish the CR dam a lot, and has some decent luck, there are a TON of drum there, and catch quite a few catfish there, so do u fish below the dam? or where at the dam?