• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Can it be?

mabr

add that with some rain.

Maybe the good thing is less mosqo's.?

Best chance for me would be Sunday morning....with a coat on.

---

FRIDAY

MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A 40 PERCENT CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN

THE MORNING

SATURDAY THROUGH SUNDAY

PARTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS 55 TO 60. LOWS

AROUND 40.

SUNDAY NIGHT

A 30 PERCENT CHANCE OF SHOWERS. LOWS AROUND 45.

MONDAY

CHANCE OF RAIN 40 PERCENT.

This wind is also helping any of us that are planing on hunting the acorns thought is was hailing out but it was just the acorns dropping.

cool temps, rain/low dew point, and a specific wind current, equals stinky hunter

Heavy density wind thermals will keep the scent low.

I've got my entrance/exit route planed to keep the scent off their travel corridors. As long as the wind stays steady, I've got a stand set up for the NW winds.

And it's in the acorn flats...bonus!

What I was trying to say although I didn't get it across very well is that most know that we predominately have a NW win around here. And I set most of my stands for that. But it seams it never fails opening week we get a warm front blow in and scramble for a marginal location. Now I planed for S-SW-SE and we get our normal NW.

Good luck everyone. Just looking for a couple good does to get the itch scratched, then its BUCK hunting.

Weather is condusive to most of my set-ups, I am just worried about this work thing that just came up again for the weekend....

Wife said she had no issue going to the stand without me, she will probably shoot the biggen too.

Weather is condusive to most of my set-ups, I am just worried about this work thing that just came up again for the weekend....

Wife said she had no issue going to the stand without me, she will probably shoot the biggen too.

Thats the way it normally goes then she will call you and rub it in while your at work and you have to come home to help drag it out.

But it seams it never fails opening week we get a warm front blow in and scramble for a marginal location.

well, there's always wood to chop. laugh