• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wedding Ring

tfin

Hey all,

I lost a white gold wedding band a week and a half ago out of the cove access. Was hoping that maybe somebody saw it or could maybe keep an eye out for it as I won't be going back up for a few weeks.

Thanks,

Golum

Sorry to hear that. I have one sitting in about 8 feet of water on the north sand. I take my new one off before chasing skis in cold water.

Not positive I guess but I only caught one perch and I wrestled getting the boat on the trailer for about 20 minutes in the dark. I'm thinking of going up on sunday so if I find it i'll let you all know.

Your better off not wearing a ring on outdoor trips. You have a higher chance of loosing it, and having poor luck with the ladies.

Your better off not wearing a ring on outdoor trips. You have a higher chance of loosing it, and having poor luck with the ladies.

Sooooooo, that's how you landed all those ladies up at the fish house last year when we came to party smile that was fun, let us know when your party is this year!!! you can sure put on a party!!

It should be bigger this year. I talked to Jay on Labor day and he said alot of people are asking what weekend our party will be. I'll let you know once we get it planned.

For sure!! I liked the different "themed" houses you had. I liked drinking margaritas in "mexico" and beer in "germany" i believe!!! We're thinking of putting our house out by spirit this year. No luck last year where we were!!!

For sure!! I liked the different "themed" houses you had. I liked drinking margaritas in "mexico" and beer in "germany" i believe!!! We're thinking of putting our house out by spirit this year. No luck last year where we were!!!

Please stay on topic. I'll keep my eyes out for the ring next time I'm up.

It's ok going off topic for what sounds like a great party. I'm heading up today and will look for it before fishing the east side. I'll let you know how both searches go.

Not to sound mean but what are the chances a wedding ring is still at a boat launch 2 weeks later? I feel bad for him bit it is gone...Nothing wrong with looking toward the future, it is very bright!

I looked and didn't find my ring but at least I didn't find the fish either. As for a bright future I cannot say, but I'm working and have a great family so I won't worry over the loss of shiny metal things. Better mine than hers.

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't it be ironic if a guy was to go ice fishing this(or any)season in the future and caught and kept a fish.This said fish when cleaned ends up having your wedding band in his stomach.Just a thought.Hope you can find your band.You're SO spot on when you said better yours than hers!c63

Is it just me or would anybody really give a ring they found to someone who signs their post "Golum". IDK. What kind of H-E-Double Hockey Sticks would break loose when "Golum" gets his hands on a ring, turns invisible, and runs around saying "My Preeeeecccccciousssss". Then again, could be fun.