• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Twin Lakes question???

Hello all! Me and a buddy of mine and his parents are going to be up at Twin Lakes at the end of this month and beginning of October. None of us have ever been to this lake. Can anyone give me any ideas of what to expect on this lake? We are staying right between Upper and Lower Twin Lakes apparently and are wondering what fish are in this lake.

Also, if anyone could give me any advice at all on where we could go on these Lakes I would appreciate all the help we can get from all of the experts here.

Thank you in advance!

If you would prefer to send me a message that is fine as well. Just looking for any info on this lake, as none of us have been there before and we will be there in 2 weeks.

Thanks!

Nice size panfish and a few walleyes too. I dont fish it in the summer so Im not a lot of help as to where the fish may be at this time of year.

rookeye, like riverfishingmiss said nice panfish and there are a few eyes . Muskies and northerns may also be found. weed lines and current from the river that flows through the lakes are a good place to find fish. bare hook and 6 ft. snell with larger minnows seem to work great this time of the year!!!

rookeye, like riverfishingmiss said nice panfish and there are a few eyes . Muskies and northerns may also be found. weed lines and current from the river that flows through the lakes are a good place to find fish. bare hook and 6 ft. snell with larger minnows seem to work great this time of the year!!!

Thank you both! Any other helpful hints are very appreciated.

Anyone been fishing on Twin Lakes lately? I'll be up there at the end of next week and wondering if anyone has been fishing there lately, and what they might be catching? Not looking for any secret spots or anything if you don't want. Just general information since I will be up there soon and have never fished it before.

Thank you!