• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Late OCT-ITL Falls Trip

Which way would you go..Twin Forks or Dam for late Oct? Last year we did pretty good at the forks, not the greatest for numbers though. So I was thinking about hitting the dam 1st.

Your thoughts for numbers?

Probably depends on how fast its flowing but I typically am a jig guy, any other setups that are productive..lindy rig?

We always went west further to birchdale about mid october and always did well. Guess it depend on the shiner run and I've only been there in the spring not the fall the last few years but I remember having days in the fall that we must have caught close to 100 eyes between 4 or 5 if us and the fish didnt even seem to be picky. I usually fish jigs in the river too but I've used short rigs and rigs with floater heads with good success in the river. I've found sometimes they like jigs but pick it up and feel the wheight and drop it, found that in lakes too.