• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

In case you just joined us.....

Coach1310

I thought I would brief you on some of the folks here in the baseball forum.

(**For the record this is just for fun.... no harm intended)

jwmiller33 he's the guy who has stats to back up just about anything... if you are scrolling a post that seems long it is probably his... he thinks Capps and Rauch are interchangeable...believes whole heartedly in sabremetrics and any other kind of statistical analysis you can come up with

SledNeck lives in God's country which most of us call the Iron Range.... absolutely despises Michael Cuddyer.... would just a soon a guy like Matt Capps or "Crapps" as he likes to call him didn't exist...enjoys a long standing feud with PierBridge(we'll get to him later).... never misses a chance to get a shot in....has been alleged to be Delmon Young's agent..

soldoncass is Mr. TEAM.... everything is a team game....accuses many posters in the forum of being Delmon Young's agent....usually on board with Pier...has an issue with Delmon being successful and loves to give the credit for Delmon's success to Cuddy, Kubel, Thome, basically all the other Twins... the eternal optimist Twins fan..

BigDave2 believes Mauer is the most overpaid player in sports....is adamant the Twins should take the $$$ he has coming and divide it up amongst 4-5 average players to fill the Twins multiple holes... is very good at pulling out the individual statistics to support his point.... loves to claim batting average as over-rated....always shows up to defend his position....never backs down from a challenge

PierBridge I can't confirm this, but I'm pretty sure he IS Ron Gardenhire... beleives whole heartedly that Gardy has never done wrong....completely believes in EVERYTHING Gardy and the Twins brass do.... is under the delusion that Punto has earned double his pay this season.... never forgets to remind us how GREAT of a human being Michael Cuddyer is.... always seems to have Cicada's support and will vanish for short stretches when the board stacks up against him!!

**Like I said, this was strictly for entertainment purposes and I mean no ill will with anything stated. For those I left out, I may get to you later, but feel free to post about others in our close knit forum community where we have been battling it out all season. GO TWINS!

one little correction for your views on my posts......I LIKE it when Young does well. I just have an issue when someone" takes credit" for everything....like an AGENT does for his guy. crazy

You forgot an analysis of coach 1310.....can't figure him out???? grin

very good and pretty much spot on from a humorous perspective. am looking forward to a description of myself (be nice now) and other regular posters here.

Here I thought this was going to be a thread for all the NEW Twins fans who will join the band wagon. Seeing how the Twins are up 7 games the closet fans will now appear. Kind of like when the lotto goes over 100 mil, THEN it is worth buying a ticket.

Go Twinks.... And yes a great post and I was chuckling away as I read it... Someone needs to do Coach next!

I'm totally offended by this! smile

Not a bad summation with some added fluff gibberish for affect.... grin

Well done as usual Coach!

Pier!

If I were a betting man and I am ...coach is aka for David Letterman.

Just so you know i also am with PB....Punto is worth his weight in gold...don't ask why..it's intangable...

I just found this forum so don't go blaming me for just jumping on the band wagon because the twins are hot and have been since about 2 weeks after the break.

I'm hoping for the sweep over Chi Town and if we can really do this then that battle out east between the Rays and the Yanks will play out to put us in the lead of the A.L.

I hate the Yankees more than about any other team in about any other sport.

Go Tampa!

Here's to hoping the last few game with the Red sox also hurt them there Yanks.Go Toronoto too.

Anyway, I'll stay tuned to this forum...did I say that our pitching has been solid...who wudda thunk it?

BigDave2 believes Mauer is the most overpaid player in sports....is adamant the Twins should take the $$$ he has coming and divide it up amongst 4-5 average players to fill the Twins multiple holes... is very good at pulling out the individual statistics to support his point.... loves to claim batting average as over-rated....always shows up to defend his position....never backs down from a challenge. also, going to be the guy who owes jwmiller33 a beer after mauer plays in his 140th game of the year

notice bold... fixed for accuracy wink

Heck, I'll buy you a beer anyway! You can buy me one back when the Twins never win a championship with Mauer while under his 23 mil per year contract, agreed?

sounds good to me dave! i'd love to get together with you in person some day so we can debate on twins. im sure we could find something to disagree about pretty easily wink

Quote:
BigDave2 believes Mauer is the most overpaid player in sports....is adamant the Twins should take the $$$ he has coming and divide it up amongst 4-5 average players to fill the Twins multiple holes... is very good at pulling out the individual statistics to support his point.... loves to claim batting average as over-rated....always shows up to defend his position....never backs down from a challenge. also, going to be the guy who owes jwmiller33 a beer after mauer plays in his 140th game of the year

I'll take a Bud Light. grin

I'm totally offended by this!

Not a bad summation with some added fluff gibberish for affect....

Well done as usual Coach!

Dude you missed your calling as a therapist/psychologist etc. Great at analyzing people. Let's go Twins, it's there for you go out and play flawlessly and get it! We won't have Joe Nathan wondering if he can get his straight heater by A-Rod this fall. BEAN that guy!

Coach that was the best post, gave me a great chuckle after a tough work day.

I was also wondering how/where that 8ft long blue bat that i donated to your local baseball team is doing. If you forgot, i am in fergus falls, as my location shows. If you have a pic of it, i would love to see it, it was in the family for 20 years or so.

Thanks...........GO TWINS