• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

lockport this past weekend

Just returned from my annual run to the red at Lockport. Once again what can I say? absolutely lights out cat fishing, I nearly needed to be air lifted out due to exhaustion! grinFriday it was non stop in the rain a fish almost every 10 minutes or so, Saturday it slowed down to about one every 20 minutes, two #30 were my best. Lots of water flowing thru the system, 40z of weight and tullibies were the ticket for me. If you have ever been there you'll believe me, if not you will think I am [PoorWordUsage] ing, but it is an amazing fishery, Cats on the Red is the place to be! Dave, now its back to leech lake walleyes.

Now you can rest up now Shef....I tell people to work out before they go, to get in shape for it.

They laugh it off..and they never do..and latter on they always say..."Ahhhh...Ya..Ed..Ya Know..I should have maybe worked out a bit before that trip..Don't Ja-Know".

wink

Sorry it was so slow for you, Shef wink. Greenbacks soon, though cool .

Sorry I missed you again Shef! Especially the gill feast! Greenbacks are showing up. The current is getting them in!