• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Dock Boy.......question for ya

You have any contacts at Voyagaire Houseboats? Were heading up Friday for a few days and wondering who would be the person to talk to to get some good info on campsites, fishing, etc??? Maybe, even what it takes to get out a little early!!!

Thanks

Sure Cigar call Jim owner of Voyagaire Houseboats. He's a good friend of mine. Fishing has been pretty good up this way with the water temps cooling off. We are in the low 60's here on Kab and seems to be dropping daily. If your houseboat isn't rented the day before Jim will let you arrive early. Just give him a call. Have a great trip fishing should be pretty good. 3/8 oz jigs and Minnow!!

Dock Boy......Are you Bill, the other "main man"? When I email Jim, I'd like to go by your first name, if you don't mind!

Voyageur park lodge is two thirds up the lake on the southwest side (closer to ray)from ash river mouth.Five maybe six miles west northwest from Ash river.c63

No problem Cigar, We are near Woodenfrog State campground. We offer 10 cabins on a 16 acre peninsula. If you have the chance come drive through the property. It's one of the nicest resort properties in the area. Cabin offer lots of privacy. I hope Jim was able to help you out.

Jim was great....as soon as we arrive, he will get us going!!!!!! Can ask for better service! Got some warm clothes packed and fired up. It's going to be interesting, it's my wife, my sister in-law (just flew in from Myrtle Beach)and poor old me!!! My wife turns 50 tomorrow and this is her favorite place, so were giving this to her for the big "50". Hopefully, they will do some bonded and I can do lots of fishing. Thanks for your help!