• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

medicine. is it worth it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The_Diesel

• wilsonn166

• mww24

• Matt S.

I stopped in at Hartys this morning and he said the bait shipment was coming in today. I took some time and hit up the west side for a few hours this morning. One 4" perch was all to come through the hole. The fish I did mark were locked up and swam on by. Tough fishing but a beautiful day to be out on the ice.

So I went out this morning at like 730... Got out there, had no idea where we were, but luckily some how we miraculously found our spot we like to go to... Sat there for about an hour, got like 6 perch, and finally gave up and let mother nature win... There is so much stinking snow out there. That walk out seemed like I was climbing Mt. Everest. If you go out soon, good luck. It's crazy. We'll all need to make new tracks again out to our spots. The old ones are completely obsolete.

Thinking about heading out to medicine tomorrow night. how is the walk out after the snow? I was out friday and found a nice spot. Caught a half dozen dinky crappies and brought home a nice eye to eat. I'm wondering if there is anywhere more consistent.. either perch or pannies

Matt S., I filmed that back in November when I was out in my boat.

Oh, that would explain that. lol.

Here I thought it was a new remote control gadget. smile

Anybody been out on the southeast side? Hows the snow/ice situation? Joe-you been poking around out there at all since the snow?

Went out on the southeast side today. Much better conditions than yesterday. The slush spots have froze nicely. There still is slush wherever you find snow. Nothing biting but lil perch.