• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

North/South Dakota archery hunting

Antler_Creek_Taxidermy

I found a good deal for bow hunting on leased land in both north and south dakota and just seeing if any body would be interested in joining me? Im leaning more toward south dakota or possibly both. Im thinking about going out there late season (late nov, dec) I had some of my buddies backout on me and i would like to find like 3 or 4 guys to go with me. Just seeing if theres anybody would be interested. If we drove out together i figured we could split gas/ motel, to keep cost down. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Just making sure you know about the bowhunter education deal you have to complete before bow hunting SD. Where in SD? WE own 2 houses in Mobridge and I have farmers in the family.

About the bowhunter education...I have the advanced hunter education here in minnesota, so from what i understand that qualifies, right??