• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

having any luck?

I have been out a few times and had decent luck on an area lake, has anyone been having any luck on lakes or rivers in the area?

• 4 weeks later...

I was on Sarah yesterday afternoon and into the night. It was tough. I chatted it up a little with a few other fellas out there and they were in the same boat, pun intended.

It seems Sarah is either smokin hot, or stone cold. I've had a couple absolutely wonderful days out there, and I've had my share of skunk-er-oos. Water temp was 58. My gut tells me it's gonna turn on soon.

To the fella I met yesterday at Pete's Corner. Sorry I couldn't stick around and chat it up a bit with ya. I had the itch to get on the water. You know how it is. How'd you do where you were?? Depending on what my Mrs has planned for me today I'm thinking aboot spending the afternoon on a different lake.

Im still finding it to be a little slower than I had hoped for. Lots of 1 or 2 fish evenings with nothing notable caught. If anything, my GPS is getting a few more spots for the hardwater season! I think my fising trip to Bemidji this weekend will cure all of this though! smile

Boiler,

I understand....I did immediately recognized you from FM. I spend alot of time around Dovray.

Caught 3...one nice keeper. Gave to my aunt....she loves fish.

I will be back the 13th for a week, hopefully casting and blasting again.

Maybe see you on Lake X

CraigO

Sweet.

I'll be working that entire weekend. Boiler inspection time. cry But I'll prolly be on one of the area lakes after work during the week.

I have been catching a few little walleyes per night down here, that is when I can get off of work before it is dark - dark. I pulled in a 17.5" earlier this week. Using a small jig head and a minnow in about 6 to 7 FOW. Hopefully next week I will get into a mess of them.

I met my uncle over at Watson Dam yesterday and all we did was fry in the hot sun and get bitten up by tiny black bugs (noseeums?). My uncle did catch a large sunnie and a bunch of bullheads but all I caught was a white bass. The river was very high and if we weren't in the current, we were fishing in an eddy. While still fishing, first the line would head downstream and then after a bit, it would start heading upstream. It was pretty weird. I also tried cranks and jigs until I got tired of feeding the rocks. There were very few people fishing there, which is another indication that the fishing has been slow, no matter what Steve at Mitlyings Bait says. wink

Got a few Eyes and one nicer bass trolling Raps tonight. Of course the bite was best right at dusk. Still looking for some size though! Caught almost everything in about 6 FOW but lots of hits came pulling the Rap from the shallow water out over deeper water.