• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Oil Change & Rotate - $29.95

Jeremy airjer W

This week (9/7-9/11) the Linn Companies Paramount Goodyear and Autocare locations are offering an Oil Change & Tire Rotation for $29.95 (Most cars & light trucks)

This includes

- Up to 5 quarts of oil

- New oil filter

- Multi-point inspection

- Lube front end parts

- Check tires for wear, tread, and proper inflation

For locations and hours CLICK HERE

linn.jpg

You bet. I would say a good majority of vehicles are still in the 5 and under quart capacity.

I see the Champlin Goodyear is part of the Linn companies. My inlaws/outlaws live in Champlin, so I'll stop the next time I'm driving by.

If you can I would recommend to visit (at least once) the location Jeremy works. If anything, just to put a face to the name of a person who has helped thousands with their own personal automotive issues over the years here at HSO. Then you can see for yourself that honesty still is alive and well in the auto repair world. smile If you can not visit him personally, the next thing is to visit another location. Good price Jer. The automotive industry's standard on this package is around $49.95. Your lucky to find a coupon for $39.95..... wink