• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vikes vs Saints

Cooter

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LMITOUT

• FISHINGURU

• zepman

• Steve Foss

One thing everyone is leaving out is brees will play 5 plays at most before having a season ending injury due to being on the cover of madden and the madden curse.

He's definitely screwed!!!

How about on 3rd and 2 we run the ball out of a formation where you invite the defense to put 9 in the box. Love the creativity.

Anyone have a link to a site that I can show my support for a new stadium. grin

Running the ball the whole game is going to make this a long game. wink

Ahh Limit. The more you knock the Vikes, the better they get. laugh

Keep it coming dude. grin

I just have learned "not" call a game, ever. Lol. I took sone heat the last time I called a verbal with MN & Lousy. wink . You guys got all sick at me. Lol

I guess I dont understand why Berrian is returning punts. He cant catch passes that hit him in the numbers. Not to mention he is getting old and cant run as well as he used to.

I think we are going to have a great year. This game, not great, but it could be close and maybe even a win. Who knows. Just need to get past this prison league Saints first. Good things can happen. Just watch.

Great game so far, I'm glad we pounded the rock and didn't get lured into a shoot out. Keep the Aints offense off the field, make their defense tired, and keep the fans out of the game.

AP is looking good, I seen some nice lanes hopefully he can break one. Favre is getting warmed up, hopefully the Aints come out sluggish!!

Good Lord. If you guys can't win now after that missed gimme field goal . . . .

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Force is with thee . . . . gringrin

down by five pts in the second half, no peterson who was a stud the first half.

Hey lets just pass the ball lets see if that works. NOPE!!!!!

Nice play calling real nice. So sad

I thought we did well on the road in a hostile environment. We were missing our #1 WR, #2 and #3 corner.

We'll be alright once Camarillo learns more of the playbook and Percy n Farve get on the same page. We sure could of used Vincent Jackson!

I thought we did well on the road in a hostile environment. We were missing our #1 WR, #2 and #3 corner.

I thought you lost. The road is always a hostile environment. How is that doing well? crazy

Work the rust out for next week. Take care of business at home in September and weather the storm in October (@ Jets, Dallas, @ Pack, @ Pats). Tough to lose but they need to be realistic in the first half of their schedule.

they need to be realistic in the first half of their schedule.

No. If they are a championship caliber team, they need to overcome apologists and create their own reality. That's what champions do. Are the Vikes champs this year?

Vikes will smoke them this year. No turnovers and we'll get them by 14+ points!!! Stupid Saints!

whistlewhistlewhistle And you got an extra point blocked! eek It was a good game though...