• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

moss not happy..............

gr8icefishinmind

Make way for the waaaambulance. Randys driving it.

Just like revis.....and vincent jackson, except moss isn't holding out!! The guy wants to get paid just like the others but he is at least still playin ball!! Get off the guys back!

Revis and jackson are whiners too. But I suppose we should all feel sorry for them too? Poor guys. How are they going to put food on the table.

Revis and jackson are whiners too. But I suppose we should all feel sorry for them too? Poor guys. How are they going to put food on the table.

Totally agree with ya, thats why i started the "revis and other selfish players that hold out........" thread a while back!! But like i said, at least moss is still playing ball!

• 3 weeks later...

Did i call it or what??? He's coming back to the purple.....hopefully!!! Soooo do we still have some naysayers about having him back??

It would be fun to see Randy here. When Rice got back watch out it would be great to see. Think of the big plays we would see. Not only receivers but AP would get more big runs. Or one would think it would really spread the defenses.

Can he block for the QB? Because it doesnt pay for Moss to run deep if Favre is laying on his butt.

think he'd do well with a deal for just remainder of season to play with favre. when he's motivated and wants to play there's no one better but don't sign him for next year unless they've got a good qb ready to go by then because it wouldn't take long for randy to not give his all with jackson chucking it to him.

Can he block for the QB? Because it doesnt pay for Moss to run deep if Favre is laying on his butt.

Think back to the 1998 Vikings...we had an outstanding offensive line and Cunningham had forever to throw. Part of that is because teams weren't stacking the line of scrimmage since most teams needed every guy they could get to help cover Moss and Carter. Randy Moss isn't the same now as he was in '98 but he was still getting double covered in the New England vs. NY Jets game.

So to anwser your question, "can he block?" I say yes because I think our opponents will go back to trying to defend Moss instead of sending an extra player to blitz Favre.

Moss changes the whole game, if you ever single cover him your screwed, better put 2 on him every play and sometimes even 3. Hard to blitz when you have to do that, pretty hard to stack the box to stop AP also. Best of all is Moss is a Packer killer!!

SWEEEET!!!! Not bad at all for a 3rd rounder. The whole team hinges on getting good pass protection now. If we get it, we win against most teams. I kinda feel like we're back in the race again. Now imagine Moss, Rice, Harvin, and Shiancoe spreading the defense.

Anyone still have some Moss jersey's laying around? Think I threw mine out.

I have a Moss jersey in my closet with the tags still on it, been sittin in there since we traded him, told my GF I'm not gonna wear it until he comes back, time to break it out!!!!