• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Got a pedal drive kayak the other day for my bday, now I can chase down some back country fish and get on the water instead of in it! Got out for some wade fishing at low tide today and got my first Redfish in about 14 years. Nice 22" fish that fought like hell, makes anything you catch in freshwater that size feel like a minnow!

Got out last night with some friends and one of them got a MONSTER Snook. We didn't measure it but it's a 40-43" class fish well over 25 lbs. Caught it on a Tarpon/Shark rig with cut ladyfish. Check out the beast below.

full-1175-986-img_1634(small).jpg

full-1175-987-img_1632(small).jpg

Sure is Jim, you'll have to come down and visit. I'll be back at the end of the month to close on the house, pack up the rest of my stuff, and do some fishing. I'll definately be heading up your way one day.

For sure Peter, we'll hit up that one little lake that we smacked a few slabs on last October. I'll definitely have to make it down to Florida one of these years, at least I'll know someone that will take me fishing!