• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Chilly Sick of Talking About the "Back-up(s)"

Shack

Do a google HL. They are pumped and if you look for comments, they are liking the reaction from the T-Jack haters and their loss of Sage surrounding the Back-up QB thing. "they got Favre, why all the whining", "better for us in LA" & "they are loosing faith right when we need them to" is the tone.

Add in the no plans for a starter because they say T-Jack & Chilly are so bad, the stadium deal was dropped like a game winning rushing ball handed to Peterson and articles like this:

Quote:
An interesting story has popped up today thanks in part to a Forbes report stating that the Minnesota Vikings are contemplating a move to Los Angeles.

The potential relocation centers on the Vikings current stadium the Metrodome. Team owner Zygi Wilf’s lease on the stadium ends after next season and is having a rough time setting up another.

According to Forbes, “If Wilf does not have an agreement for a new stadium in Minnesota he will probably move the franchise to Los Angeles, where two separate groups want to build new stadiums.”

The article stressed the Vikings owner “has been doing everything possible” to keep the team in Minnesota, but unfortunately the process is not going great at this time. Indeed, the outcome looks bleak.

Los Angeles football fans have been clamoring for an NFL team since the relocation of both the Raiders and the Rams. The one-time football haven hasn’t seen a team in years, with most football action coming courtesy of USC or UCLA.

What do you think football fans? Will the Vikings in LA be a good or bad thing?

Could the MN fan base (voters & tax payers also) be the final cause of the Vikings moving? Could the loss of wonder Sage and the booing crowds towards T-Jack be a sign? Listening to you guys I am starting to think so. frown

Uuummmm....im questioning the move to deal Sage as much as anyone, but it hasn't changed my love for the team. I would rather watch the MN vikings with junkson at QB than not have them at all.

i'm not saying their NYC, but they don't drop a subject after the fact when there is nothing you can do about it anyway.

They keep at it because there is an endless appetite among football fans in general and Vikes fans in particular for second guessing.

This and many other threads here in football land prove it.

As if 2nd guessing is something unique to vikings fans....

It's not. Avid sports fans of all teams don't seem to enjoy the game as much if they can't get in their share of second guessing.

No wonder sports reporters do the same thing. Their readers demand it. Saying sports reporters should let something go is akin to telling yourself to shut your own piehole, and I don't see anyone in here doing THAT! gringrin

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

As for me,

if T-Jack is forced into action I hope he stuns all of the T-Jack haters and I HOPE FG is wrong. smile

As for me,

if T-Jack is forced into action I hope he stuns all of the T-Jack haters and I HOPE FG is wrong.

I would think all Vikings fans would hope Jackson could stun us all, but we are sick of waiting for him to stun us even a little bit! It is time to move on, Jackson and Chilly will be both gone by next season.

I wish I was wrong too, but if you watch Junkson you can clearly see he hasn't learned much in 5 years. I'm sure we could still win some football games with him but I'd never count on him to win us a game.

If he was a 6th round pick and was never mentioned as a Franchise QB people probably wouldn't hate him as much, we moved up in the 2nd round of the draft and traded away valuable picks for a 5th or 6th round projected QB to be the future of this team, it's laughable, anyone thats OK with it has to be a Packer fan...for real.

You 3 fans and Junksons mom are quick to forget this is the guy we went out to get while we needed a QB right now. 5 years later he is still a pie stain. The whole reason we are in a QB mess all the time is because of Junkson and Chilly's love affair.

As for me,

if T-Jack is forced into action I hope he stuns all of the T-Jack haters and I HOPE FG is wrong. smile

As a fan I would love it if he could do this Rick...and I'm still crossing my fingers in hopes that he can.