• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Rainy Lake 9-3-10 weekend

Well here is my Report for the weekend. Drove up to Rainy From Duluth Friday Night, Fished on Saturday not much happening-1 fish in the boat it was over the slot, no fish dinner for my wife and me. Sunday morning we tried again a little earlier than Sat . Made it to the place i wanted to check out Saturday and fish were there and they where hungry 2 hours of some pretty excellent fishing it slowed a bit so we went exploring some camp sites locations for a biffy. When done we decided to check out a different spot, tried it for a little bit but the fish weren't as hungry there so we went back to the first spot. Fish moved a little but where still hungry, awesome fishing again with a few larger walleyes mixed in . All in All a great day fishing up on Rainy lake.

Our trip was excellent! We stayed at the Falls Motel and my expectations where blown away. Great location, only 15 mins from where we launched (Voyagers) (bassbuster) Kelly and his Wife where very friendly and knowledgeable. Rooms were a great price and super clean. Would definitely stay again!!

Thanks for a great weekend! ~The Cary's

Thanks for the reply BB1. The extension cord is yours if you want it! We just found my spare pair of Sunglasses laugh. The better half forgot she put them in the suit case. crazy I might make a trip back up there in 2 weeks ill have to watch the weather. Thanks again for everything