• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Thomes HR Today

zamboni

Thome is crushing the ball, not only todays HR that I wish would have missed the flag and landed ouside the park but his 2 on Saturday. The 449fter and the 419fter into the wind in left center..

Thome is crushing the ball, not only todays HR that I wish would have missed the flag and landed ouside the park but his 2 on Saturday. The 449fter and the 419fter into the wind in left center..

We were at the game and there's no doubt, that ball would have landed out in the plaza. Wow!

Quote:
We were at the game and there's no doubt, that ball would have landed out in the plaza. Wow!

I was at the game also with my family and Thome really crushed that ball and was very exciting to see live! grin

480 feet off the top of the flag pole...wow

it was a bomb, but you're about 20 feet off what it said on the big screen at the game.

it was a bomb, but you're about 20 feet off what it said on the big screen at the game.

They revised the distance on TV, originally they said it was 16ft shorter. Then they came back and said 480ft.

Big Jim has been very hot at the plate as of late with his RBI's.

We will need his bat to continue for the last weeks.

didnt see hudsons reaction, what was it?

They zoomed in on Hudson while he was watching the home run and he said "ohhhhhh sh!!!!ttt!!!". They replayed it a number of times... was pretty funny! grin

Yep, both D!ck and Bert went silent right as Kubel got to the dugout and there were definately a few F Bombs said..... Kinda reminds me of watching the Timberwolves when they were better. Garnett would swear A LOT after a hard rebound or foul... LOL back in the good ol' days!

How about the Thome shot tonight as well?!?!? Lets take THAT into the playoffs and actually get a HR in a series...

Baseball should be uncensored. My kid hears worse in the boat.

I still think Berts pre-game foul up 2 years ago was pretty funny.

Yeah I was driving over to my buddies to watch the game when it happened. He said he had to double take cause he wasn't sure he heard it right..... pretty funny...

I still think Berts pre-game foul up 2 years ago was pretty funny.

That was absolutely hilarious. He not only dropped the F-Bomb once but twice. Bert apologized all night long for that one.