• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

First time to vermilion 9/25 Muskie fishing

Im heading up to vermilion on 9/25 for the weekend. I have never fished on vermilion. How is the lake for muskies that time of year? how deep should I be looking? and should I be looking for rocks or weeds? Im not looking for specific spots, just an idea of what I should be looking for. any information would be helpful. I think I will be fishing the northwest side of the lake. Thanks.

Could be great fishin or it could be bad depends on weather any green weeds at that time of year you should fish for sure if there arent any skis there will be pike around and in em for sure ,wind blown rock points by big water areas fish em ,suspended whitefish in basin areas fish em!