• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Walker out, Housh in?

LMITOUT

Remember When:

Remember when we picked up that "has been" QB last year and he smoked the Packers twice and was named offensive player of the week after both games... whistle

Is that the same guy who ended the Vike's season in the NFC Championship with another INT, similar to how he ended his career in GB?

I will bite limit... So you don't want 33 TD's 7 picks and just shy of 4300 yards from our beloved...in your words "has been"? I guess you are right, he totally ruined last season for the vikes... crazy

As for whosyourmama, I say take a shot. He may have something to prove since he passed on us last year;) Walker is terrible and has been for 2 years. I thought from the second that I heard he was picked up, he would be cut. He is rotten...however whosyourmama got cut by the seachickens??? I am hoping it was money not performance. Either way lets take a look, should be fairly cheap.

He's better then nothing but not really a point for us getting him this year unless you think he can be a #1? He's a slot guy, always has been and always will be. Last year we wanted him before we had Percy and Camarillo.

If we do anything at WR it has to be for a clear cut #1, someone like Jackson.

Housh will never be a #1, I don't think he ever was... For the right price we should take a look. If he wants stupid money, (he won't get much) pass him up.

Does it matter if TJ doesn't know the west coast offense? From what I heard, Vikings didn't go after TJ BECAUSE he doesn't know the west coast offense.

He's a slot/posession receiver...we already have two of those.

Exactly.

We will resign Walker after week one so his salary isn't gauranteed. We're gonna roll with who we have until then. Nobody we pick up now is going to come in and start anyway.