• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Muzzy Autorest

juniordo1

Anyone tried the Muzzy Zero Effect Arrowrest, formerly (ADesign) Autorest? I came across it surfing for new archery gadgets. It looks pretty cool. Any reviews of this product would be appreciated.

I've had Zero Effects on each of my last 2 Mathews bows. I love it for a hunting rest. I like that it is mechanical to drop away and with the big prongs it is very easy to put some mole skin on to make for a very quiet draw back.

I once had a nice 10 pointer in at 10 yards on one of those super quiet evenings. As I drew back my arrow made a very slight noise even though I had teflon covers on the rest. At that point it was a stare down with the buck and I lost. Since then I've always made it a point to have mole skin on my rests so they make no noise.

It's not a great rest for target shooting as it doesn't come with a lot of micro adjustments to it.

Hope this helps!

The pro's I have talked to have said for indoor it's amazing but it takes a lot of tuning to get it to work correctly. They also didn't recommend it for hunting since the arrow is very easy to fall off of the rest. I haven't heard a person that has it this is all the archery experts

I haven't had problems with arrows falling off.

I will agree that it isn't the easiest rest to tune. Then again I think most fall aways are more difficult than the stationary rests of the "old" days.