• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

squirrel land wanted!!!

hunter83

Hi guys,

I live in the Twin cities area. I wanted to know if anyone has or know of private land that I can hunt for squirrels. My dad at age now and he loves to hunt squirrel but last year we went to public land and was not successful. I would like to share some hunting memories with him, where we can take our time and not worry about getting in the way of others. If anyone know of any private land, we are willing to pay a fee for squirrel hunting. Can you email me at [email protected]. Much appreciated.

I am thinking that you want to hunt around the cities. If you want to hunt just stop and talk to folks in the suburbs. Any wild life management area is good for squirrels. Just watch for bow hunters & other hunters. Make a day trip up north and you will have a better time. Look for corn fields, they love to haul cobs away into the woods.

If it were legal, you'd be welcome to my backyard smile The tree rats are pillaging my walnut tree and leaving quite the mess in the yard.

Yeah I know of Wma's around but the thing is I want to take my dad along. Like I said, Hes at age now and have parkinson. Not ill enough where he can't hunt but enough where we might get in peoples way and you guys hear of all the horror hunting stories with people shooting each other over who knows what. I just would like to take him to small piece of private land where he can enjoy squirrel hunting. Thats all he talks about.So if anyones knows of any or who might be interested, I would pay them a fee.