• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Peterson predictions this year

Goldeneye7

370 carries 1850 yards 5 ypc 15td 6 fumbles

I beleive they are going to use A.P. more this year and get back to being a running team! For some reason I have a goofy feeling that Favre isn't going to have it this year...favre will still be a weapon, but not like last year!!

I think Favre years r done. Like you said I think he will still be better then we got for other QB's but not spectacular.

If Farve gets hurt. AP will need a great season and will also have to hold onto the ball. The drops he makes could kill the Vikes.

AP should have a very good season.

I would guess 1500 yards and 8 fumbles.

Might be a great back, but behind a poor O line. How many times is he hit before even getting to the line?? TONS.

350 att

1200 tough yards

3.42 yard average

10 TD's

4 fumbles