• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

benelli

Goldeneye7

Hey just wanted to get a couple peoples opinions on the benelli supernova. I appreciate all your thoughts.

Thanks in advance

Beneli in general best guns out there, and for pumps id say the best ones are the super nova and the 870

I have 2 870 great reliable guns, also have a browning bps good gun. I am thinking of buying the super, but still looking at the 887 nitro mag. what r ur guys thoughts and opinions. I am leaning towards the supernova.

I'm a diehard 870 man, but I hunt with guys who use Novas. In all honesty, it comes down to person perference because they are both darn tough and reliable guns. Shoulder a couple and see which one fits you best. After that, either will be a good purchase in the long run.

I owned a supernova for 2 yrs, it was a lemon. I know pleny of people that shoot them and like them, mine on the other hand was junk. Constantly jammed. Probably an isolated insident, but, I won't buy another.

Buy the Benelli!!!!! Ive had mine for 6 yrs and it has been flawless. Im a remington person thru and thru but When it comes To Whackin geese the nova is simply the best. Between 3 of us that hunt with them, we have put them all thru the paces with no problems. From Layin on them in warm, muddy winter wheat fields in September, thru Breakin ice with them in January, they have performed excellent. My buddy actually used his for a club once and I paddle the canoe back to shore with mine cause somebody whistle forgot to charge the battery for the trollin motor..

Cant go wrong with the super nova..

I owned a supernova for 2 yrs, it was a lemon. I know pleny of people that shoot them and like them, mine on the other hand was junk. Constantly jammed. Probably an isolated insident, but, I won't buy another.

nope 2 of my buddies got lemons, buddy and i were jump floating a stream and kicked up a woody, he was in the front so jumped up popped a shot and the shell wrapped itself around the action, may be the shell, may not, but that gun always jammed before that accident. Second one, the barrel came bent but the factory made it right. Im not bashing benelli since i own a SBEII and freakin LOVE it, but it seems like u get a good one its GREAT, but there is a chance to get a lemon.

Had the Nova for 2 seasons and although I liked the durability of the gun and the function, I just never could get comfortable with it. I am a shorter person and I found the grip to be too big for my smaller hands and the forestock to be too long for my short arms. The gun just wouldn't pull up nice for me. I am trying a 887 Nitro Mag this year, the gun feels better to me but I can definitly tell the difference in the quality of the gun.