• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Does anyone have any info on the bass fishing on this lake? I will be headed up there next weekend and have never fished it. Any info would be great, thanks

It's a good bass lake. With the fall like weather it's hard to say where you'll find the fish, but there are good spots all over the lake. Be carful as you motor into parts of the south lake; there are some pretty good sized rocks in the narrows as you enter some of the bays.

• 2 weeks later...

been catching bass in 15-18 feet along with a lot of northerns...using gulp 3" bait with a 1/8oz jig. not necessarily on this lake, but on most other lakes. I would assume it would be fairly similar?

We did terrible. 10 fish weighed in for the tournament. My dad and I ended up in second with 3 fish for a whopping 5.5lbs. The guys who won it had 4 fish for 7.99. The wind was blowing 20+ all day so it was extremely tough out there.

Must have been a really tough bite. Those are insanely low weights for that lake. Im sure the weather/wind played a big part in the tough bite. That lake can be fickle but usually someone is able to dial up some nice ones.