• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Looking for camo material on a roll

Scoot

I'm looking for some camo material in about a five foot roll to use to cover a home made ground blind. I need about 50 feet or so. I've found a bunch of it here in Fargo, but it's expensive! By the time I get as much as I need, I'll have more cost into it than I'm willing to. Any suggestions for where/how I can get some cheap? Any suggestions/thoughts appreciated.

Would those camo burlap sheets work? I have two packages that I don't think I'll be using any time soon. Might be able to work out a deal of some sort. Do you by chance own a bow press?

Check out FF if you have one near you sometimes I've seen the military camo in large bags covering 20x30 ft square if not look online or a military surplus store.

good luck,

mr

I bought a piece of camo at one of the big box stores in the TC area, the shoot through kind. But it's not 50' long. It was about $17 for a 54" tall x 12' long piece. Sew several together. Or call one of the ground blind manufacturers, maybe you can convince them to sell you some.

I think the best you can get at that much material is the cammo netting they use to camo a military tank. dang 50' is alot! wally world has cammo burlap or a tarp like sheet that has leaf shapes that were punched out to make it look like a ghillie suit almost. they go for about 5-15 bucks im not sure if you can find anything else cheaper.