• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Boar scores!

Boar

I hear ya bud, my wife has creative control tonight so I guesse if I wanna finish the season on a wife positive note, I cant go an play. Later boar

JB. Just curious, but how much are you feeding him? He may not be pattering well cause he's too full, or has an unlimited buffet.

I'm watching the Vikes as I type this, and it's not pretty. They're having some trouble getting any offense going, and our defensive pass coverage is weak - big surprise there! crazy

Jerkbait thats a good point, but the bear i took was a lazy bear an came in at different times also an only touched food that wasnt under a log, if no food was out on the ground he just ate the candy an left the logs alone, an i only gave less than a bakers dozen on the ground each time, camera proved that, all bear have different personalities an demeanors, amount is just something to consider. Boar

He is getting about a half of a 5 gallon pail right now. The bait is completly cleaned up each day. It was there again yesterday morning. He was there on and off from 9:00 pm until 2:00-3:00 in the morning then back again at 5:15 am. Definitely planning some morning hunts this weekend. Wish this rain would quick, was polanning to sit this evening.

Does he stick around for a bit at 5:15 a.m.? Is he still there as the sun rises? Might try a little less chow, and put it out in the morning - if you can. He might start to pattern to daylight hours then?

Geez bears are pigs, aren't they? Can you imagine eating 2 1/2 gallons of food in a few hours? I can probably put down a gallon of slop watching a Vikings game - but 2 1/2!!! No way! eek

Yea. The rain is coming down in buckets here in TRF, and the radar shows it's heading up your way. No idea what's fallen so far, but our ditches are filling up, and it takes quite a bit of moisture to stand in the ditches around our place. We're getting a soaker and then some.