• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Menards 16ft climbing sticks...

Meat-Run

Hey guys Menards has 16ft climbing sticks on sale for $29.98, thats pretty cheap and safe for getting up in the tree for your hang-on stands. That's $7.50 a section looks like they had a bunch to move, just an FYI if your looking for a deal.

later,

mr

Sure dont need em, but I better go pick up an extra set for that price

That's what I thought too. I figured they be good to just put cameras up higher or us in the back yard to practice with.

mr

I have used them before all mine got stolen. THey are not that bad but the straps really are poor. I do like how it's a solid step on both side not alternating. I was able to get 20' Sniper (Generic Big Game) Sticks for about 5 bucks more from a Fleet Supply place.

I have used them before all mine got stolen. THey are not that bad but the straps really are poor. I do like how it's a solid step on both side not alternating. I was able to get 20' Sniper (Generic Big Game) Sticks for about 5 bucks more from a Fleet Supply place.

I also like that style of step or footing because when your up in the tree 20ft it's nice to be balancing on two feet compared to one foot. FF had gorilla hang on climbers last year with the same design love how more comfortable I am when I get really up in the tree.

mr

Just let you guys know I brought a stand from menards a few years ago and one of the weld broke on it so just give them a look over before hanging them