• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What to do with the worlds biggest tootsie roll

Boar

My freind drop off a 50lb block of gunk, it was candy of some sort, but couldnt figure out what. Like the last melted stuuff before liqourice is formed. But it didnt smell the same. It had a very familiar smell, then it hit me, thats a tootsie role, a flippin 50 lb tootsie role. Alot of it is very soft an sticks to ecerything an some can be cut off. Thinking about hanging big chunk, maybe doing a burn with some. What would you guys do with the worlds biggest tootsie roll for baiting. Boar

Boar, Really. Try making some of your hard candy bait incorporating Tootsie Roll candy. If a bear won't come in for that smell he ain't coming in.

Boar ---- god to see you made it home for the hunt._______----57------care for ya buddy, welcome home!!!!!!

Ha, I love the tootsie pop idea, just might do that. Wow, thanks guys for the support, hard to express what that means to me, Thank you. Sometimes a guy looses focus with the wirlwind of life. You guys are awsome! Gonna work on that tootsi roll pop. Later boar

Boar wink Good to hear from you.

I can tell you the pop I built and hung in a tree was demolished. Nothing left.

I'm still ticked about my camera being stole by some worthless slob. They cut the tree down to get it. This bait has gone cold.

You almost need 2 cameras. One for the bear and another to catch thieves. The perp will probably be hunting in that area.

Yes that is what we discussed. One watching the bait and another two concealed at bait and at entrance to pit. Would be great to get everything on tape and bust this person(s).