• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Can't make this up.

MNice

the following is a copy/paste from a C list ad in GB. My wife would like to go to lambeau for the pack/vikes. Halloween coming early this year???

4 tickets Green Bay Packers vs Minnesota Vikings (HALLOWEEN NIGHT! HUGE GAME!!!)

October 24, 2010

at the Lambeau Field, Green Bay, Wisconsin

I think when you cross the MN border to the east, they make up their own holiday dates!

Plus last year it was on Halloween night, so it must be on there every year shocked

Those are going to be some pricey tickets regardless of when the game is played.

Favre's (supposedly) last game at Lambeau. At least $200 a ticket.

If you look early, there are plenty of tickets to go around, and at a decent price. If you wait til a couple weeks before the game, you will pay good coin! I have gone there the last few years, it is a good time.

I know cause I was in Needles, Cali last halloween...talk about scary. Could be the meth capitol of the USA in that desert.