• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fall Walleyes!!!

Lets start talking about fall walleyes. Where does everyone think its going to be? Im going to devote my time at Benton and Talcot. Lets here where you guys think and where you going to try.

I would have to say Dead Coon and Goose are the ones that will be active. Wood lake might put on some nice ones too.

I have been waiting for the fall weather to kick in all summer. I'll be out on some of the same lakes as have been mentioned, and maybe another one or two in the area as well! When do the lakes start to "clear" up from the algae blooms around here. This is my first Fall in this area!

You will have to get some cool nights before that happens. My best fall fishing has been late Oct to the first part of Nov.

I'm with you on that rowdy. Hopefully things will cool off soon.

I'm down with Sarah and Talcott. Got a hunch that W Graham might produce something nice this fall. I don't know why, just a gut feeling.

j_man, we should hook up sometime this fall and do some trolling.

Rowdy, since you don't have a phone, what do you want to use for smoke signals this year? If I'm at Talcot and your at Benton I might have to throw my spare tire on the campfire to let you know I have my limit wink

j_man, we should hook up sometime this fall and do some trolling.

Sounds good to me! Love to troll walleyes in the fall with big cranks!

Still gotta get out and mark a bunch of spots on the H2Oc for the hard water season as well!

I'll call your home phone and leave a message when I bring the camper up. Delby and I have the better beds spoken for but your more than welcome to the other one ol'boy.