• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What's up with the large Pike on Chisago this year? I've fished this lake for 10 years and have not caught so many 10-18 pound pike as this year. Anybody else catching these? Definitely not fishing for them but they are a riot to catch.

You must have the touch.. I dont think I have caught a pike on Chisago this year. I did do quite well on the walleye early this year, but not pike..

Deitz,

we caught 4 in the fog on saturday am with the smallest beingabout 10 lbs. and the largest, hand weighed, at 18 lbs. With those wolves running around very few bass bit. Went deeper into cover and found some nice bass on the south end. Touch? I don't know, but like I said fun to catch.

We got 2 pike about 7# and 2 nice walleye on Saturday morning in the fog in about 8' we moved into the shallows and found some nice bass around thick weed patches.